October 08, 2024, 05:31:46 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT Your life goals

Started by Daddy, October 23, 2007, 08:17:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Sorbet on October 23, 2007, 08:25:35 PM
wait what
You and YPR always complain about my mocking of religion and use of the term "christfag"  caterpie;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Houdini on October 23, 2007, 08:25:59 PM
neptune

Of course, it will also take many years just to fly a craft to Neptune.
Yeah, I'd be pretty damn famous if I could pull it off powerofone;

Sam

I just want to finish my life; wherever I am in it when it's over probably won't matter, and I don't care to think about when I'm gonna die or what I'll want to have done beforehand.

Just keep living, taking things one step at a time, and it'll end when it ends.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

To win an acting award...and knock some chick up.

Houdini

Quote from: NotSid on October 23, 2007, 08:28:31 PM
and knock some chick up.
GTFO, we don't want your shit in the gene pool.

Himu

Quote from: JMV290 on October 23, 2007, 08:26:26 PM
You and YPR always complain about my mocking of religion and use of the term "christfag"  caterpie;
1st of all I never mocked you.  I just said dont try to disprove of peoples religions. caterpie;
And the term christfag I was joking.  You do mean the ones that try to convert you and shun you when you shrug them off right?

Keep in mind I dont really have a religion.  I just respect other peoples' religion. flower;

Samus Aran

Get a book or two published, marry Chels, have at least two kids.

That's all.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 23, 2007, 08:26:26 PM
I just wanted to know who you meant by the term christfag. pseudo;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Houdini on October 23, 2007, 08:30:29 PM
GTFO, we don't want your shit in the gene pool.
There are more idiotic people then me :|

Himu

Quote from: Sorbet on October 23, 2007, 08:31:35 PM
1st of all I never mocked you.  I just said dont try to disprove of peoples religions. caterpie;
And the term christfag I was joking.  You do mean the ones that try to convert you and shun you when you shrug them off right?

Keep in mind I dont really have a religion.  I just respect other peoples' religion. flower;
That didnt sound too retarded did it? :'(

Daddy

Quote from: Sorbet on October 23, 2007, 08:31:35 PM

No, I'm the one who mocks.

And yes, by Christfags I mean the people who go crazy when you're not a member of their religion, as well as Young Earth Creationists.

YPrrrr

Quote from: steal on October 23, 2007, 08:33:34 PM
To commit suicide in a manner so grotesque that it gains me international infamy for generations to come
To find a girl that loves me ;_;
To be in a band, preferably of the prog metal variety, although I'd love to be in a thrash metal band
Kill yourself while making yet another leave Britney alone video.

Sudden plot twists are always good pseudo;

V

Quote from: steal on October 23, 2007, 08:33:34 PM
To commit suicide in a manner so grotesque that it gains me international infamy for generations to come
To find a girl that loves me ;_;
To be in a band, preferably of the prog metal variety, although I'd love to be in a thrash metal band

shut up with this suicide shit, steal.

YOU'RE GONNA LIVE A PROSPEROUS LIFE FILLED WITH MANY TALES OF SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH LOVELY WOMEN.

Himu

Quote from: JMV290 on October 23, 2007, 08:34:42 PM
No, I'm the one who mocks.

And yes, by Christfags I mean the people who go crazy when you're not a member of their religion, as well as Young Earth Creationists.
Ahhh I think I'm dyslexic.  I wrote all that shit for nothing. :'(

K then I still like you.

Go Up