October 08, 2024, 08:17:13 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM

Started by ncba93ivyase, October 23, 2007, 04:01:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Over the past few days, I've had a few problems with my epidermis. For some reason, I get these weird sensations that feel just like paper cuts. It'll be in a thin little line for a centimeter or less, and it'll burn like I was putting a lit match up to that spot. It'll go on for about 10 minutes, fade, then move onto another spot or two for about ten more minutes, and repeat. I really have no idea what's wrong, but it's really starting to drive me nuts.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

I've actually been experiencing a similar problem. I've been feeling like I'm being bitten by insects all over...

Naturally the people around me were wondering why I was hitting myself.

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on October 23, 2007, 04:21:01 PM
Sounds like you have scabies.
YOU MAY BE RIGHT.

It's mostly around my fingers, and I had a horrible burn right above my buttcrack today.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on October 23, 2007, 04:28:04 PM
YOU MAY BE RIGHT.

It's mostly around my fingers, and I had a horrible burn right above my buttcrack today.
Yeah, I was serious.  Does it get worse when you're lying in bed?

Have you been to the beach, in a sandbox, in any sand, or worn anyone's clothes lately?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on October 23, 2007, 04:29:26 PM
Yeah, I was serious.  Does it get worse when you're lying in bed?

Have you been to the beach, in a sandbox, in any sand, or worn anyone's clothes lately?
No, it just becomes a pain in the ass at random times. Usually once an hour or two. ALTHOUGH I DID BECOME INCREDIBLY ITCHY LAST NIGHT.

Also, since my agoraphobia has been receding, I tend to be able to approach people more often. WHAT IF CHEYENNE HAS SCABIES? OH GOD, WHAT IF SHE HAS GENITAL HERPES?

Go Up