October 09, 2024, 04:16:29 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol Look what was in the Awstats

Started by Daddy, October 22, 2007, 06:29:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:30:22 PM
nothing i post is serious. and if it is, you'll know. kaz gets defensive over the littlest things. he's such a pansy
But your good spelling makes everything you say seem serious. ;-;

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 22, 2007, 08:33:24 PM
Why do you keep using insults that I used when I was in 6th grade? psyduck;

ban his dumbass

Samus Aran

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 22, 2007, 08:35:34 PM
Who's this "dumbass" that apparently belongs to me?

lol kaz has to resort to trying to find and point out faults in my wording.

anyways, ban him, for obvious reason.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:37:00 PM
lol kaz has to resort to trying to find and point out faults in my wording.

anyways, ban him, for obvious reason.

Uh I'm not really "resorting" to anything. I'm not trying to do anything to you, so me pointing out your error is pretty much irrelevant.

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 22, 2007, 08:38:29 PM
Uh I'm not really "resorting" to anything. I'm not trying to do anything to you, so me pointing out your error is pretty much irrelevant.

like i said, ban kaz, for obvious raisins

V

Quote from: Sorbet on October 22, 2007, 08:34:16 PM
But your good spelling makes everything you say seem serious. ;-;

well i'm flattered, but it's only the dumb ones that can't detect sarcasm without me having to intentionally misspell words.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:38:50 PM
like i said, ban kaz, for obvious raisins

Okay, so you ignore my comment and say I need to be banned. What are these "obvious raisins" of yours?

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 22, 2007, 08:56:09 PM
Okay, so you ignore my comment and say I need to be banned. What are these "obvious raisins" of yours?

Here's my raisins

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:57:30 PM
Here's my raisins

That's one reason. Besides, I edited my post to take that horrible mistake out. Got any others?

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 22, 2007, 08:58:59 PM
That's one reason. Besides, I edited my post to take that horrible mistake out. Got any others?

no. :|

don't need any others. ban ban ban this faggot

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:30:22 PM
nothing i post is serious.
Then we can demod you within 24 hours, because we request our team take their jobs srsly.

And yes, that's very serious. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

October 23, 2007, 08:52:33 AM #42 Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 09:07:50 AM by Dante
Quote from: Lawlz on October 23, 2007, 03:22:33 AM
Then we can demod you within 24 hours, because we request our team take their jobs srsly.

And yes, that's very serious. spam;

let me be more clear; i post seriously, i just don't put too much thought into my posts as of lately because i have been busy with other things. i usually log in here, tell someone to shut up or whatever, then leave. spam;

but i still do my job as a mod by deleting and locking threads that deserve it, only to have them unlocked by you or someone else. it's to the point i won't even lock something that might deserve it because one of you guys will just bitch and say "we need some fun ;_ ;"

so yeah... :|

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Dante on October 23, 2007, 08:52:33 AM
let me be more clear; i post seriously, i just don't put too much thought into my posts as of lately because i have been busy with other things. i usually log in here, tell someone to shut up or whatever, then leave. spam;

but i still do my job as a mod by deleting and locking threads that deserve it, only to have them unlocked by you or someone else. it's to the point i won't even lock something that might deserve it because one of you guys will just bitch and say "we need some fun ;_ ;"

so yeah... :|

Just telling someone to "shut up" isn't doing your job; it's just being a shitty member.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FullmetalGanon

Go Up