October 09, 2024, 04:15:53 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol Look what was in the Awstats

Started by Daddy, October 22, 2007, 06:29:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:18:58 PM
i could never be equal to kaz's online popularity. how dare i even consider that thought.  :|
Tsk tsk tsk. :|

V

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:16:17 PM
oh god this is comedic gold. LOL he feels special because he is more known than me to thousands of people he will never meet in person. spam;

another case of kaz taking something someone says too serious. what an ass

Another case of V making assumptions by trying to "read in between the lines." You don't have to read into what I say so much. Did I say I felt special? Why would you even assume I care if I'm popular?

psyduck;

Himu

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:20:15 PM
shut up, bitch, who the fuck are you?  :|
Like I need to tell you.
Tsk tsk tsk. :|

V

if you didn't care about your "popularity" you would have felt no need to comment on what said about you being unpopular.

unpopular pussy. :|

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:22:08 PM
if you didn't care about your "popularity" you would have felt no need to comment on what said about you being unpopular.

There you go again. Quit making assumptions. You're almost always wrong when you do.

NEWS FLASH: YOU CAN'T READ MINDS. YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE WHAT MY INTENTION WAS.

God damn. If I really cared about my popularity, I would've kept going back to Nsider, seeing as how that's the only place that tons of people knew me.

Himu

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:22:08 PM

But when if, like you, he wasnt serious? :|

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 22, 2007, 08:24:34 PM
There you go again. Quit making assumptions. You're almost always wrong when you do.

NEWS FLASH: YOU CAN'T READ MINDS. YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE WHAT MY INTENTION WAS.

God damn. If I really cared about my popularity, I would've kept going back to Nsider, seeing as how that's the only place that tons of people knew me.

god damnit shut up, pussy. i'm not serious, never was. stop getting so defensive all the god damn time, you fucking pussy. jeezus fucking dick suck christ nigga gangstaaa!

Himu

From now on post

not srs

if you guys are going to nitpick :|

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:26:47 PM
god damnit shut up, pussy. i'm not serious, never was. stop getting so defensive all the god damn time, you fucking pussy. jeezus fucking dick suck christ nigga gangstaaa!

You constantly give me a reason to be defensive. Notice how these always end with "LKLKSDJFK I WASN'T SERIOUS YOU'RE A PUSSY JEEZ QUIT GETTING DEFENSIVE PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY"

I think you just run out of things to say, honestly. But whatever. It has never really mattered much to me.

V

Quote from: Sorbet on October 22, 2007, 08:28:25 PM
From now on post

not srs

if you guys are going to nitpick :|

nothing i post is serious. and if it is, you'll know. kaz gets defensive over the littlest things. he's such a pansy

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 22, 2007, 08:29:24 PM
You constantly give me a reason to be defensive. Notice how these always end with "LKLKSDJFK I WASN'T SERIOUS YOU'RE A PUSSY JEEZ QUIT GETTING DEFENSIVE PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY"

I think you just run out of things to say, honestly. But whatever. It has never really mattered much to me.

no they don't.  psyduck;

and i don't give you reason, you get defensive on your own, dipshit.

V

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 08:30:22 PM
nothing i post is serious. and if it is, you'll know. kaz gets defensive over the littlest things. he's such a pansy

Why do you keep using insults that I used in 6th grade? psyduck;

And wait, what? You don't give me a reason? A person can't get defensive when there's nothing to be defensive about. It's pretty common sense that there has to be a reason for someone to be defensive. I think you misunderstood what I meant by "reason."

I wish I could quote people correctly with this proxy.

Go Up