ITT we discuss things of the days of old...Powerspike, Banned Camp, etc.

Started by Samus Aran, October 21, 2007, 01:55:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Guava on October 21, 2007, 10:51:03 AM
And why did we merge with them?
This was at least a year ago when they both were small invisionfree forums. psyduck;

Houdini

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 21, 2007, 07:17:37 AM
Remember how I completely owned everyone in Donkey Kong?

If you're talking about Powerspike, you only had the high score until I doubled it.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 21, 2007, 11:51:29 AM
If you're talking about Powerspike, you only had the high score until I doubled it.
I had the high score for months...

Also, I never saw you beat my score psyduck; Not doubting that you did, it just may have been after I stopped coming

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 21, 2007, 11:55:26 AM
I had the high score for months...

Also, I never saw you beat my score psyduck; Not doubting that you did, it just may have been after I stopped coming

Probably. My score was approximately double yours, and I don't think you ever came back to beat it. Keep in mind that I never even used the arcade for quite a long time.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 21, 2007, 11:57:11 AM
Probably. My score was approximately double yours, and I don't think you ever came back to beat it. Keep in mind that I never even used the arcade for quite a long time.
My second highest score shouldve been a lot better. I still had all my lives, but I had to go somewhere so I commited hari kari china;

JGE

YPrrrr

Along with the incessant pop-ups, there was the bitching about said pop-ups pseudo;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on October 21, 2007, 10:55:20 AM
This was at least a year ago when they both were small invisionfree forums. psyduck;
Ever since I've been with Reaper, we have never used IF. It was always SMF. psyduck;

Also, it was around April.

Also, I have no idea why.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Precursor on October 21, 2007, 12:00:01 PM
Remember when I got banned before hitting my 50 post mark.

Stop telling me what to do.

REMEMBER THE FLASH PARTY WE HAD? I don't remember if that was on the first Boyah or Powerspike, but either way, that was a fun time.

THIS IS A THROWDOWN
A SHOWDOWN
HELL NO, I CAN'T SLOW DOWN
IT'S GOING TO GO...
DOWN!

FullmetalGanon

j o e i n c

ME##

NOA_Haunted

Samus Aran

Go Up