September 26, 2024, 03:50:28 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Death Note is win

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, October 20, 2007, 10:01:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Yes

YES
5 (50%)
no
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Saw half an episode, staying up to watch the other half when it re-airs,

Who else likes it?

Placebo Headwound

Series starts off great, but then gets horrible once [spoiler]Light loses his Death Note.[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

It was interesting at least. However, I've heard from most people that it gets a lot worse, like Thief just said.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 21, 2007, 12:58:15 AM
It was interesting at least. However, I've heard from most people that it gets a lot worse, like Thief just said.
It does. It starts so awesome with all these mind games that Light and L play, but then it just gets too dumb after the plot twist. gonk;

FullmetalGanon

I saw the movies and some of the anime on tv-links before it imploded.
didnt get far, but i liked it.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Sam

I caught it on CN last night, and other than the fact that light sounds like the stereotypical cocky jock, they did a good job with the dubbing. :3

I only got to episode 18 before TV-Links got demolished, and I don't feel like searching everywhere else on the web for it, so I guess I'm just gonna stick with the english version from now on. :P
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

I've been saying this for a long time  gonk; And yeah the Dub was really good.

btw Thief, you obviously didn't go any further then after Light loses his death Note because it gets REALLY good after that.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on October 21, 2007, 08:13:22 PM
I've been saying this for a long time  gonk; And yeah the Dub was really good.

btw Thief, you obviously didn't go any further then after Light loses his death Note because it gets REALLY good after that.

I don't think we can trust you on what's good regarding animes.

Geno

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 22, 2007, 12:55:16 AM
I don't think we can trust you on what's good regarding animes.
True  burned;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

WARNING
[spoiler]L DIES[/spoiler]

KonohaShinobi

I was surprised to see the dub on so quickly, but yeah the voices are great. Adult Swim needs to stop with the bullshit and show more anime since these faggots are stopping us from getting the Anime Network because supposedly, "Adult Swim fills the need." Bullshit, play some fucking Gunslinger Girls!

Infel

This show is shitty, as well as Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Somehow, the shows lose almost all production value UPON becoming mainstream. They start sucking major nuts, and going down.

Daddy

Go Up