October 11, 2024, 04:20:59 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Club Penguin Raid

Started by Feynman, October 19, 2007, 06:36:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

AHHHHHHHH It's way worse than Gaia...

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

caponehollywood

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: MVP0079 on October 19, 2007, 07:29:07 PM
You must be so proud.

I was suprised that I wasn't banned when I said goddamn...

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 06:48:55 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHH

Next Saturday? No, that's no good, because my new Genesis will have me occupied then...

I DON'T KNOW

what was the point of even mentioning it then?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 19, 2007, 08:26:08 PM
what was the point of even mentioning it then?

+1?

How about you get off my case? When did you become such a nitpicky little bitch? psyduck;

V

Necro

Quote from: Dante on October 19, 2007, 08:41:24 PM

what, trying to rank up to koopa?  psyduck;

Heh, speaking of which, I spent like 5 days straight trying to get to Koopa on my last alt, and when I finally got it, and a nifty sig, the bastards banned me.

Seriously, what the fuck is the use banning people if you're going to shut down like 5 days later? :|
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

V

Quote from: Baron-o-Beefdip on October 19, 2007, 08:43:37 PM
Heh, speaking of which, I spent like 5 days straight trying to get to Koopa on my last alt, and when I finally got it, and a nifty sig, the bastards banned me.

Seriously, what the fuck is the use banning people if you're going to shut down like 5 days later? :|

for the lulz, i presume.

Necro

Quote from: Dante on October 19, 2007, 08:46:23 PM
for the lulz, i presume.
Good point.

Shit, now I wanna be a NOA....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 19, 2007, 08:41:24 PM

what, trying to rank up to koopa?  psyduck;

Sure, let's go with that.

Necro

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 08:47:31 PM
Sure, let's go with that.
You sound really irratible. And hostile towards him, too. There some sorta feud I missed?

V

Quote from: Baron-o-Beefdip on October 19, 2007, 08:49:44 PM
You sound really irratible. And hostile towards him, too. There some sorta feud I missed?

kaz is upset because he fucks emus in the ass.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Baron-o-Beefdip on October 19, 2007, 08:49:44 PM

No, sometimes V likes to be really nitpicky toward me and such, so I guess that's sort of annoying...but I'm not really angry or anything at the moment. I guess I come off as hostile a lot without realizing it.

Necro

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 08:55:51 PM
No, sometimes V likes to be really nitpicky toward me and such, so I guess that's sort of annoying...but I'm not really angry or anything at the moment. I guess I come off as hostile a lot without realizing it.
Meh, I dunno, it just seemed to me like his comments towards you pissed you off.

By the way, I think I lol'd too hard at the "pew pew ur ded faget" banner just now.

Go Up