September 26, 2024, 03:51:51 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Led Zeppelin on iTunes n' shit

Started by Samus Aran, October 17, 2007, 08:38:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

The New York Times had a story yesterday about Led Zeppelin. Apparently their songs are finally going to be offered legally online, for a price of course. No free stuff that I know of. Expect to hear Led Zeppelin ringtones and such.

This is probably an attempt to bring back some of their fame and gain some new young listeners, along with generating more sales for their reunion tour this year over in the UK.

Daddy

now we can have a bunch of 13 year olds pretending they like it.  caterpie;

The artist formally known

Led Zeppelin finally gave in to the internet.

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on November 07, 2007, 09:07:11 AM
now we can have a bunch of 13 year olds pretending they like it.  caterpie;

they already do that and i want to slit their throats

Selkie

Great, now we will be swarmed by an all new wave of teenagers who believe there was no good music made after 1979 and wear Rolling Stones shirts.

Samus Aran

Quote from: EIKLES on November 07, 2007, 11:57:33 AM
Great, now we will be swarmed by an all new wave of teenagers who believe there was no good music made after 1979 and wear Rolling Stones shirts.

Seriously. I can't stand that. Even I can admit that rock is still alive.

UnagiPower

Cool, now I can save my 5 free songs from the facebook group.  caterpie;

The artist formally known

Quote from: EIKLES on November 07, 2007, 11:57:33 AM
I just believe that  most of the mainstream music isn't great  caterpie;

Souja Boy? When I was? No thank you. There are still great bands around, just have to look a little harder to find them.

LINK2K9

OMG I CAN DOWNLOAD STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

It only pisses me off when I see Stairway and Kashmir on top of the most downloaded list. FUCKIN' D'YER MAKER AND ACHILLES LAST STAND! Not to mention How The West Was Won is under the new The Song Remains The Same. Christ, How The West... is light years better! Even the BBC Sessions gives you more bang for your buck.

lol lara lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: LINK2K9 on November 28, 2007, 08:49:40 PM
OMG I CAN DOWNLOAD STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

It only pisses me off when I see Stairway and Kashmir on top of the most downloaded list. FUCKIN' D'YER MAKER AND ACHILLES LAST STAND! Not to mention How The West Was Won is under the new The Song Remains The Same. Christ, How The West... is light years better! Even the BBC Sessions gives you more bang for your buck.

Kashmir, honestly, is one of my least favorite Zeppelin songs. I really don't know how it became such a hit.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 28, 2007, 08:52:05 PM
Kashmir, honestly, is one of my least favorite Zeppelin songs. I really don't know how it became such a hit.

Seriously, it's the same riff for 8 minutes straight with little variation. I'll give credit for Bonzo's pounding drums, but he did that all the time. It's the worst song on Physical Graffiti's 1st disc.

lol lara lol

Go Up