October 13, 2024, 10:12:03 AM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Famous People Autographs

Started by Wrench, October 17, 2007, 07:23:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Whose autographs do you have?

I got Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, John Kiffmeyer, multiple signed things from Bernie Kosar and Dave Blaney, and  Kelly Pavlik.  flower;

Fun fact: Bernie Kosar is actually my step cousin and I've met him, shook his hand, and was on TV with him.

Himu

I only have Tia and Tamara Mowry and Dale Earnheart Jr. gonk;

Tomboh

Basically every White Sox player for the last 5 years and some of the good older players.

V

Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Chip and Dale, and various other Disney characters.  :|

j o e i n c

my cousin  has an autographed picture of chuck norris

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 17, 2007, 07:25:26 PM
Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Chip and Dale, and various other Disney characters.  :|

Those are just people in costumes. argh;

V

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 17, 2007, 07:28:53 PM
Are you fucking serious?  psyduck;

YES

DIDN'T YOU EVER WONDER WHY THEY SEEM SO BIG AND SOFT

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 17, 2007, 07:30:54 PM
YES

DIDN'T YOU EVER WONDER WHY THEY SEEM SO BIG AND SOFT

LEAVE ME ALONE, KAZ.  gonk;

THEY'RE REAL, I KNOW THEY ARE.  :'(

GingaNinja

Quote from: Inghat_Ushanka on October 17, 2007, 07:27:59 PM
my cousin  has an autographed picture of chuck norris

Not impressive.  I have a friend who is a black belt.  He's met chuck norris A LOT, he has been taught by him and has an autographed picture too.

Geno

Jessica Alba wrote on my penis.

WITH HER VAGINA
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

symphony x

my friend met and got autographs from dave mustang and bruce cambiel

i only met bruce not dave

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I got Franz ferdinands autograph, and I got my picture taken in front of keyboards played by Depeche Mode at the Hard Rock cafe in gatlinsberg GA.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on October 17, 2007, 07:36:18 PM
symphony x

my friend met and got autographs from dave mustang and bruce cambiel

i only met bruce not dave
get the fuck OUT

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

my hot sixth grade teacher and most of the people from my sixth grade graduation autograph book

My eighth grade graduation book is unsigned because I just wrote "LOL" in each page because I didn't feel like going through the trouble of having people signing it, or making people go through the trouble of thinking about something to write even when they don't give a fuck... of course, I did get a few "dude, you're fucked up"'s from doing it.

Go Up