June 28, 2024, 07:57:24 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You cannot deny that this is the best cartoon ever

Started by Geno, October 17, 2007, 07:10:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on October 17, 2007, 07:32:38 PM
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

hehe ur so random but thats what i like abot yuo!! *_*

Himu

The Speaker Of Words

Quote from: Lawlz on October 17, 2007, 07:32:38 PM

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

I saw that on /b/.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Nyerp on October 17, 2007, 07:28:04 PM
Eight years of crap does not make a good show.

I own seasons 1-9 and that is all I will be buying thank you very much.

Uh, seven seasons of being unbelieveably amazing makes a classic show.

Lawlz, are you acting retarded on purpose or accident?

Nyerp

Quote from: Andrew1911 on October 17, 2007, 07:42:09 PM

a classic show that should have ended when it got bad
a show that makes me cringe is not classic

also season 1 doesn't count

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Andrew1911 on October 17, 2007, 07:42:09 PM

space invaders is the greatest game ever because it was a classic when it was released but there are remakes and they are lol so im cool and titties make me wet retarded

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on October 17, 2007, 07:46:08 PM
space invaders is the greatest game ever because it was a classic when it was released but there are remakes and they are lol so im cool and titties make me wet retarded

spam;

Andrew1911

Quote from: Nyerp on October 17, 2007, 07:44:56 PM
a classic show that should have ended when it got bad
a show that makes me cringe is not classic

also season 1 doesn't count

so we ignore every single of the great seasons because the show has gotten bad recently

are you retarded or something

uh yeah it does  psyduck;

Andrew1911

Quote from: Lawlz on October 17, 2007, 07:46:08 PM

Lawlz, you know you're in trouble when Nintendeath is making a stronger argument.

Nyerp

Quote from: Andrew1911 on October 17, 2007, 08:10:57 PM
so we ignore every single of the great seasons because the show has gotten bad recently

are you retarded or something

uh yeah it does  psyduck;

we can't do that nor can we ignore the bad episodes

and when half the episodes are shit it becomes a little less eligible for "lol BEST SHOW EVER"

also season 1 is boring and poorly paced spam;

Andrew1911

Quote from: Nyerp on October 18, 2007, 04:01:51 AM
we can't do that nor can we ignore the bad episodes

and when half the episodes are shit it becomes a little less eligible for "lol BEST SHOW EVER"

also season 1 is boring and poorly paced spam;

When a show has seven years of amazing episodes, three good years, and eight years with some crap in between.

Also, there have been good episodes these years. Stop being an ignorant moron and realize you have to look at a show at a whole.

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Doug and Courage the Cowardly Dog were orgasmic. wub;

Andrew1911

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on October 18, 2007, 11:43:18 AM
Doug and Courage the Cowardly Dog were orgasmic. wub;

Before Doug was raped by Disney, of course.  wub;

But, Courage...

COURAGEGASM!  wub;

Go Up