October 08, 2024, 02:19:44 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Under 18, ever smoked?

Started by GingaNinja, October 13, 2007, 08:50:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on October 23, 2007, 05:24:06 PM
EVERY TEAM NEEDS AN UGLY CHEERLEADER. powerofone;

This was grades 2/3-7/8, It wasn't like "OMG, BELLY SHIRTS, BLEACHED BLONDE HAIR AND SHINY MAKEUP, LOOK ATTRACTIVE!"

It was, "wear your over-sized skirt, make sure your fucking ribbons are in your hair, and go do the cheers you know."

I was actually only on it because it kinda doubled as a dance team, and I looove learning those dances.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Houdini

Quote from: samsam on October 23, 2007, 05:30:56 PM
This was grades 2/3-7/8, It wasn't like "OMG, BELLY SHIRTS, BLEACHED BLONDE HAIR AND SHINY MAKEUP, LOOK ATTRACTIVE!"

It was, "wear your over-sized skirt, make sure your fucking ribbons are in your hair, and go do the cheers you know."

I was actually only on it because it kinda doubled as a dance team, and I looove learning those dances.
Sounds more like "the principal will masturbate to pictures of this".

Daddy

Quote from: Houdini on October 23, 2007, 05:32:14 PM
Sounds more like "the principle will masturbate to pictures of this".
THE PRINCIPAL IS YOUR PAL

Houdini

YPrrrr

Quote from: samsam on October 23, 2007, 05:30:56 PM

Lol, I remember the cheerleaders when I played basketball in elementary school.

They were so bad, but their parents were so proud. lmao

GingaNinja

V

Go Up