October 08, 2024, 04:29:21 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Under 18, ever smoked?

Started by GingaNinja, October 13, 2007, 08:50:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: WrenchNinja on October 14, 2007, 12:25:03 PM
It's still funny. :'(

If smoking weed would make my dog talk to me, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on October 14, 2007, 12:24:26 PM
you're an idiot, we're talking about ciggarettes. when has weed ever been legal
there was a time when it wasnt illegal

Also, it seems like people that smoke marijuana are laid back, and people that smoke tobacco are trying to be "badass" and will do whatever possible to defend their addiction. Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't complete retards that smoke marijuana just to be "cool" and will do whatever they can just to get some. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on October 14, 2007, 12:27:06 PM
there was a time when it wasnt illegal

Also, it seems like people that smoke marijuana are laid back, and people that smoke tobacco are trying to be "badass" and will do whatever possible to defend their addiction. Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't complete retards that smoke marijuana just to be "cool" and will do whatever they can just to get some. psyduck;

If you smoke weed, you're an idiot. Period.

Sam

Quote from: SELKIE on October 14, 2007, 12:29:42 PM
If you smoke weed, you're an idiot. Period.

Meanwhile you're the one who wishes your parents left alsohol lying around for you..... correct?

Last I checked, weed is actually much less dangerous than alcohol. All it's dangerous for is being labeled a 'gateway drug', and perhaps the whole "bad judgement" deal. Unless you're dumb enough to get addicted to something else, I'm fairlycertain that weed has less long-term and short-term effects than alcohol does.

Selkie

Quote from: Pink Knip on October 14, 2007, 12:33:45 PM
Meanwhile you're the one who wishes your parents left alsohol lying around for you..... correct?

Last I checked, weed is actually much less dangerous than alcohol. All it's dangerous for is being labeled a 'gateway drug', and perhaps the whole "bad judgement" deal. Unless you're dumb enough to get addicted to something else, I'm fairlycertain that weed has less long-term and short-term effects than alcohol does.

Did I ever say I wasn't an idiot?  psyduck;

Also, there is something called drinking in moderation. It's where you drink, but you don't drink enough to become stupid and wasted.

I have never heard of smoking weed in moderation. As far as I know, with smoking weed, you either fuck up your head for a while or you don't.

Also, you are a scum bag if you smoke weed. Alcohol is for socialization. It is fun, and if you are smart and know your limitations, it won't have any negative long-term effects.

Sam

Quote from: SELKIE on October 14, 2007, 12:36:57 PM
Also, you are a scum bag if you smoke weed. Alcohol is for socialization. It is fun, and if you are smart, it won't have any negative long-term effects.

Dunno, sounds like an opinion to me.

Maybe that's the way you perceive weed/alcohol, but they both can be ued by 'scum-bags', and they both can be used for 'socialization', and having fun.

LCK

I'm 15 years old and I've honestly never smoked. And I never plan to.
I find it to be one of the most disgusting habits a person can have, and I can't stand it.
Just about everyone in my family smokes, along with many of my friends, and I see no good reason as to why they do. I've only seen bad things come from it.

but hey wutever
i did smoke weed once though

The artist formally known

Quote from: Pink Knip on October 14, 2007, 12:26:39 PM
If smoking weed would make my dog talk to me, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
it does

Did I ever say I wasn't an idiot?  psyduck;

Also, there is something called drinking in moderation. It's where you drink, but you don't drink enough to become stupid and wasted.

I have never heard of smoking weed in moderation. As far as I know, with smoking weed, you either fuck up your head for a while or you don't.

Also, you are a scum bag if you smoke weed. Alcohol is for socialization. It is fun, and if you are smart and know your limitations, it won't have any negative long-term effects.
I don't know about you but I've laughed so hard when my friends smoked and I watched them do dumb ass shit. Once everyone was looking at my friends back and we were trying to convince him that something was on his back. He went to go feel his back and all of a sudden he freaked out and jumped out of his chair screaming taking his shirt off.

For a second, he fooled me into thinking there was something actually on his back. It was hilarious.

Andrew1911

yay its not liek alchol kills ur liver

Quote from: Trevor on October 14, 2007, 01:13:55 PM
I'm 15 years old and I've honestly never smoked. And I never plan to.
I find it to be one of the most disgusting habits a person can have, and I can't stand it.
Just about everyone in my family smokes, along with many of my friends, and I see no good reason as to why they do. I've only seen bad things come from it.

but hey wutever
i did smoke weed once though
and the funny thing is you look like you smoke  caterpie;

Sam

Quote from: Pink Knip on October 14, 2007, 01:20:22 PM
omg, really?!
me and my brother were discussing that. he was like "i wish i could actually talk to max (my dog) but not just in my head. i wonder what he would say"

"yo wes, wanna go to your room with some peanut butter and i?"

Kalahari Inkantation

Nope. I'm such a good kid. flower;

Pyrate

No, and I don't plan to, if that's alright.

Go Up