October 08, 2024, 04:27:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Under 18, ever smoked?

Started by GingaNinja, October 13, 2007, 08:50:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GingaNinja

I actually have.  My brother is 19 and he left 2 of his small, cigarette shaped, flavored cigars lieing around, and I was just curious to what it was like.

My bro is right though.  Smoking really isn't all it's cracked up to be, so it's best just to wait till it's legal. pseudo;

Sam

I smoked once before; I've always loved the smell of cigarette smoke so I wanted to try and see if I liked it. I guess I've been around too many smokers or something, because I didn't choke at all, and it really didn't make me feel any different. However, I thought the taste was disgusting, and I therefore never plan on trying it again.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

GingaNinja

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 13, 2007, 08:54:57 AM
I smoked once before; I've always loved the smell of cigarette smoke so I wanted to try and see if I liked it. I guess I've been around too many smokers or something, because I didn't choke at all, and it really didn't make me feel any different. However, I thought the taste was disgusting, and I therefore never plan on trying it again.
Yeah, it didn't really taste like anything for me.  I know my breath smelled like it, but it had no taste.  Also, I didn't inhale it into my lungs, just my mouth.

Sam

Quote from: Blaj48 on October 13, 2007, 09:03:59 AM
Yeah, it didn't really taste like anything for me.  I know my breath smelled like it, but it had no taste.  Also, I didn't inhale it into my lungs, just my mouth.

That kinda defeats the purpose. >.>
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

GingaNinja

FullmetalGanon

I probably will try it before I'm 18 sometime in my life. Same with alchohol.

caponehollywood

No I haven't, and I don't plan on it either.

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Houdini

My brother offered me a hit of weed a few times. I declined, mainly because I don't know how to smoke a pipe and would make a fool out of myself.

Selkie

Smoking anything is so fucking stupid.

Claquesous

No. I imagine cancer wouldn't be fun to have.

Selkie

Quote from: Claquesous on October 14, 2007, 12:18:57 PM
No. I imagine cancer wouldn't be fun to have.

Also, if I wanted the same effects, I would just hit myself in the head with a sledgehammer.

Wrench

The artist formally known

I've smoked before too

yay, wash my clothes more
yay, cost more money
yay, no smoking anywhere in california
yay, cancer

The artist formally known

Wrench

Quote from: reefer on October 14, 2007, 12:24:26 PM
you're an idiot, we're talking about ciggarettes. when has weed ever been legal

It's still funny. :'(