Picture tour of my room (ITT, Pinkeh photo-whored herself and her belongings.)

Started by Sam, October 12, 2007, 05:49:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

i dont see guns

what willyou have to defend yourself when the gerussianese invvadde

The artist formally known

Quote from: The Oggmonster on October 12, 2007, 05:59:08 PM
Well I knew you are a huge Nintendo fan. But I never relized you would have a picture of Reggie.  gonk;
I used to have a picture of Mario and Luigi in my room in a frame but then I realized I'm a huge faggot.  caterpie;

Daddy

The Oggmonster

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 06:00:26 PM
I used to have a picture of Mario and Luigi in my room in a frame but then I realized I'm a huge faggot.  caterpie;

But that was just Mario and Luigi, Pinkeh had a Reggie picture (which was framed also)

I think there is a huge difference to that.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Sam

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 12, 2007, 05:58:58 PM
Wait I thought it was a mouse.

Okayokayokay

In 6th grade I got a mouse, it had 14 babies. That one and the one baby I kept (gave the rest to friends) have both died of age by now. I 'rescued' another mouse about a year ago (sometime last spring), but it only survived about two days.

But we've had gerbils continually breeding ever since we got the first pair in Christmas 04 or 05, I forget which. We gave away as many of the babies as we could, but we were still left with a LOT, and finally we've separated all of the girl and boy gerbils among 7 cages, There are two cages in my room, one with three females and one with one male. I call the male fattums because he is rather large. :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The artist formally known

Quote from: The Oggmonster on October 12, 2007, 06:03:52 PM
But that was just Mario and Luigi, Pinkeh had a Reggie picture (which was framed also)

I think there is a huge difference to that.
REGGIE IS FAT AND DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HE PLAYS VIDEO GAMES LOL

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 12, 2007, 06:04:50 PM
Okayokayokay

In 6th grade I got a mouse, it had 14 babies. That one and the one baby I kept (gave the rest to friends) have both died of age by now. I 'rescued' another mouse about a year ago (sometime last spring), but it only survived about two days.

But we've had gerbils continually breeding ever since we got the first pair in Christmas 04 or 05, I forget which. We gave away as many of the babies as we could, but we were still left with a LOT, and finally we've separated all of the girl and boy gerbils among 7 cages, There are two cages in my room, one with three females and one with one male. I call the male fattums because he is rather large. :3
I see so clearly now.

The Oggmonster

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 06:05:10 PM

YEAH BUT ONLY PEOPLE WHO PLAY VIDEO GAMES KNOWS WHO REGGIE IS LOLOL  flower;
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Sam

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 06:05:10 PM

He just needs some wii fit, don't worry, he'll be skinny in no time.  ness;

I'm totally painting his best quote on my wall:
"My name is Reggie. I am.. happy."

Words to live by, people.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 12, 2007, 06:09:23 PM
He just needs some wii fit, don't worry, he'll be skinny in no time.  ness;

I'm totally painting his best quote on my wall:
"My name is Reggie. I am.. happy."

Words to live by, people.
Ur pretty

Sam

Quote from: Guava on October 12, 2007, 05:57:00 PM
Is it just me, or does it look like you have Down syndrome in this picture?

I hope not. ;_;

But oh well if I do, no biggie.  pseudo;

BSS

Reggie looks like a goddamn rapist, how do you deal with his picture in your room?
tbtf

Sam

Quote from: BSS on October 12, 2007, 06:16:33 PM
Reggie looks like a goddamn rapist, how do you deal with his picture in your room?

He keeps me safe as I go to sleep at night. :3

Kalahari Inkantation

Blaze-Senpai

Go Up