September 26, 2024, 07:18:01 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THIS IS SATIRE YOU FUCKERS

Started by Nyerp, October 12, 2007, 07:31:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Wrench

Hello! My name is Lambuel and I hope that we can be friends

Nyerp

Quote from: WrenchNinja on October 12, 2007, 07:32:46 AM
Hello! My name is Lambuel and I hope that we can be friends

poor habu the unsaved lost count of his gods! silly habu!

mr. gruff is a grumpy old atheist that drinks coffee!!

[move][glow=red,2,300]IF YOU SEE HIM ALERT YOUR PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY![/glow][/move]

Geno

OMFG I lol'd at the atheist part

"Spiritual Safety Tip
What should you do if you find an Atheist?

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however
AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them."
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

LOL @ THEM INSULTING OTHER RELIGIONS
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Geno

iWolf

Quote from: steal on October 12, 2007, 10:36:38 AM
You guys do know that's fake, right?

If its fake, why are there fucking shirts?  psyduck;

Geno

Geno

ZGDK

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

NOA_Haunted

Jesus wants us to be hot for Him, not lukewarm.

Feynman

guff

Quote from: iWolf on October 12, 2007, 10:48:29 AM
If its fake, why are there fucking shirts?  psyduck;
Because you're retarded. psyduck;

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up