October 14, 2024, 02:16:20 PM

1,531,331 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so c.mongler is working on getting a new foxy lady

Started by C.Mongler, October 11, 2007, 05:11:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

October 11, 2007, 05:11:36 PM Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:20:01 PM by C.Mongler
[deardiary]

yah, so a friend of mine has a group of friends, all single, all female. The female group is in my English class. Anyway homecoming is next week and my friend is all like "you should go" and im like "but i dont have a date, going alone would be kw33r" and hes like "hay u see dem ladies, i can hook  up daw" and so i all lookin at em and shit.. Oh sorry, my English speak went to hell for a second, as I was saying, I looked over in their general direction and one of them caught my attention. And I'm like "shes hawt" and hes like "you want to meet her?" and at that time the bell rang, so he told me he would introduce us tomorrow and try to hook us up for homecoming dance thing. so pro/con of this girl

pro:
- shes a bit more internet savy than the last one
-shes hot
- she hangs out with people i know so its not like some strange creature that I have to introduce to all my friends

con:
- listens to shit music

neutral:
- has never had a boyfriend before apparently, this could go good for me or against me (probably not getting bewb right off the bat :[ )

pics because i know you'll ask:
[spoiler]
(one on the right) its the best pic i have, but its not very good, she's hawter in real life doodz.

[/spoiler]

[/deardiary]

FullmetalGanon

Wrench

If you get her, make a topic about her everyday.  china;

C.Mongler

Daddy

NOA_Haunted

October 11, 2007, 05:17:45 PM #5 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:25:01 PM by xXTheHaunted
Im looking for a foxy lady too. I think she isn't good looking.

Blaze-Senpai

C.Mongler

Quote from: JMV290 on October 11, 2007, 05:16:23 PM
GET ME THE BRACES ONE.

thats her cousin, i've got better pictures of her lul

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sam

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 11, 2007, 05:19:15 PM
thats her cousin, i've got better pictures of her lul

[spoiler][/spoiler]

HER LIPSTICK GOES OUT OF HER LIPS!

Sorry, it just pisses me off when girls do that, but she doesn't look bad. :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

FullmetalGanon

C.Mongler

oh and another thing, shes apparently godly at guitar hero. not like "teehee im so hip and trendy i've palyed guitar hero once on medium", like actually godly.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 11, 2007, 05:24:42 PM
oh and another thing, shes apparently godly at guitar hero. not like "teehee im so hip and trendy i've palyed guitar hero once on medium", like actually godly.
C.Mongler tap dat ass.

Kalahari Inkantation

Feynman

theres this kind of cute girl with an amazing body with the perfect sized breast and ass from english class but there's one problem, shes like 7 ft :|

but i doubt i'll get her seeing as though i'm too busy and not-caring enough to go after her

C.Mongler

October 11, 2007, 05:28:20 PM #14 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:31:55 PM by C.Mongler
Quote from: Bassir C. on October 11, 2007, 05:27:18 PM
theres this kind of cute girl with an amazing body with the perfect sized breast and ass from english class but there's one problem, shes like 7 ft :|

but i doubt i'll get her seeing as though i'm too busy and not-caring enough to go after her

show her your iphone and she'll go down  magician;

Go Up