October 12, 2024, 12:23:58 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so today kinda sucked

Started by Samus Aran, October 09, 2007, 03:57:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

October 09, 2007, 03:57:34 PM Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 04:44:32 PM by Kazarus
I had a paper due in my Mass Media and Society class today. Naturally, I did it all last night. But of course I ended up forgetting to bring it to class. So the instructor told me I could drop it off at his office later today. No big deal, right?

Well he forgot to mention what his office hours were, so when I stopped by at about 2 PM, he wasn't there. His hours were posted on the door and it appeared that the only chance I had to give it to him was if I waited for him to finish teaching his 4:00-5:15 class.

So I went over to where the classroom was that he was teaching in at about 5:10 and waited near the door for him to finish. I waited...until about 5:30, when finally all of his students were out of the room. I guess they were taking a long test. Without me knowing, the instructor apparently slipped out with the last students, because when I walked into the room, it was empty.

I figured he was going to be right back, so I waited a few minutes until I saw someone down the hall that I thought was him. For some reason he turned a different direction and went up some stairs, so I followed him. He was walking really fast, and I didn't want to call out just in case it wasn't actually him. So I was going pretty fast up the stairs and...I fell. I fell hard, and then sorta rolled down several steps before finally getting up. The guy looked down and saw me fall, and I saw his face as he laughed, and of course realized it wasn't my instructor at all.

Thankfully, I saw the instructor as I was going to give up and leave. He took the paper from me and all was well except for a horrible pain in my back and chest. I think this'll bruise pretty well.

ALL THIS JUST BECAUSE I FUCKING FORGOT MY PAPER IN MY ROOM.

Ever had a horrible series of events due to you forgetting something?  caterpie;

Commander Fuckass

I forgot my advance sports clothes one day ;-;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

I "forgot" to go to football practice one day and when I went the next day, had to run 6 sprintfields.  gonk;

NOA_Haunted

I would of lol'd so hard to see you fall.

Selkie

A car once fell on me all because a little bug went kachoo

Kalahari Inkantation

The artist formally known

I laughed so hard  caterpie;

Not really, I did get a 30% on a essay before dropping my B to an F

V

One time back in 10th grade I stayed up doing this paper all night for this class. I went to school and realized I left it home. I ran home from school to get it, but my grandmother was gone, and I was locked out. I tried climbing into my second floor window to get it but ended up falling and fucking up my uniform pants. I had mudd all over me. I just walked to my aunt's house which was 10 minutes away and went to sleep. I handed in my paper that Monday and got the credit for it.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: V on October 09, 2007, 05:34:31 PM
One time back in 10th grade I stayed up doing this paper all night for this class. I went to school and realized I left it home. I ran home from school to get it, but my grandmother was gone, and I was locked out. I tried climbing into my second floor window to get it but ended up falling and fucking up my uniform pants. I had mudd all over me. I just walked to my aunt's house which was 10 minutes away and went to sleep. I handed in my paper that Monday and got the credit for it.
This is why you should never befriend a nigr.  navi;

jk V's  wub;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

V

Quote from: Godzooky on October 09, 2007, 05:42:18 PM
This is why you should never befriend a nigr.  navi;

jk V's  wub;

oh hi dps.  wub;

Go Up