October 13, 2024, 06:18:25 AM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

V

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 09, 2007, 02:23:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

some girl tried to suck my dick today, but i was liek ew u have cooties.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

iWolf

Samus Aran

First of all, you're lying. Secondly, nobody cares. And lastly, this thread sucks.

Feynman

Quote from: Kazarus on October 09, 2007, 02:31:11 PM
First of all, you're lying. Secondly, nobody cares. And lastly, this thread sucks.

wtf just because you have a girlfriend doesnt mean its impossible for someone else to get action

especially considering this man frequently cybers with clucky

and the cooties joke could've been a joke used to describe his complete acception of the offer in some sort of sarcastic way

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 09, 2007, 02:32:22 PM
wtf just because you have a girlfriend doesnt mean its impossible for someone else to get action

That has nothing to do with it. Even if he was offered, he wouldn't say "ew u haev cooties."

psyduck;

Feynman

Quote from: Kazarus on October 09, 2007, 02:34:03 PM
That has nothing to do with it. Even if he was offered, he wouldn't say "ew u haev cooties."

psyduck;

Many people including myself often make jokes like that, so just because you don't doesn't mean someone else won't.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 09, 2007, 02:35:09 PM
Many people including myself often make jokes like that, so just because you don't doesn't mean someone else won't.

Why are you reading into this so much? When did I ever say someone else wouldn't? Why would I care that you make jokes like that?

psyduck;

It's a shitty excuse for a joke thread. Get over it.

V

lol did she get pregnate?

Go Up