October 10, 2024, 04:28:13 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey all

Started by MarioGamer, October 09, 2007, 11:43:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MarioGamer

October 09, 2007, 11:43:53 AM Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 03:36:22 PM by WrenchNinja
Yeah, I posted my introduction a bit late.  Hey guys, I'm MarioGamer from the Nintendo NSider Forums.  After the forums closed, I need a new home :(.  So far, I found another New NSider that looks pretty cool and then there is Boyah.  Boyah looks pretty cool so far and I think I'll stick around.  I look forward to talking with you all :)

Samus Aran

V

welcome to boyah, bitch!

Samus Aran

V

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: V on October 09, 2007, 11:47:32 AM

welcome to boyah, bitch!

dont scare him away.
welcome to boyah.  navi;

MarioGamer

Whoa, my smileys are weird.  Oh well.  I wish my middle finger was that long.  That would be awesome. 

Wrench

Welcome to Boyah. May I take your order? cool

Feynman

uh yeah, try to refrain from using such words that convert automatically into smileys until we decide to delete them

Wrench

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 09, 2007, 03:19:23 PM
uh yeah, try to refrain from using such words that convert automatically into smileys until we decide to delete them

I just fixed it for him. Was pretty funny though.

ncba93ivyase

PLEASE DO STAY, FINE GENTLEMAN. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

MarioGamer

Quote from: WrenchNinja on October 09, 2007, 03:36:56 PM
I just fixed it for him. Was pretty funny though.

Yes, I have to admit, it was funny. 

And thank you for the welcome to all!  JMV is right, I am a pretty cool guy  powerofone;

Wrench

Quote from: MarioGamer on October 09, 2007, 07:08:58 PM
Yes, I have to admit, it was funny. 

And thank you for the welcome to all!  JMV is right, I am a pretty cool guy  powerofone;

Definitely seems like it. Just don't ruin it like some of our other members have. myface;

JGE

Welcome to boyah, make yourself at home.

Go Up