September 26, 2024, 03:53:33 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Miyazaki

Started by ZGDK, October 07, 2007, 03:51:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ZGDK

That man is a genius, I'm not a huge fan of anime but his movies are simply amazing.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Yes, I quite enjoy "Princess Mononoke." I can't say I've seen any other of his works other than "Kiki's Delivery Service" way back when I was about 10. I don't really remember much of it.

Houdini

Quote from: Kazarus on October 07, 2007, 05:59:21 PM
Yes, I quite enjoy "Princess Mononoke." I can't say I've seen any other of his works other than "Kiki's Delivery Service" way back when I was about 10. I don't really remember much of it.
Well, what are you waiting for? Watch Spirited Away posthaste.

Sam

First off, the first anime piece I have ever watched was "My Neighbor Totoro" and I STILL love it.

I absolutely love Miyazaki: Spirited Away and Laputa: Castle in the Sky are my two faves. :3

Studio Ghibli as a whole is just great, they also made Grave of the Fireflies which was amazing. wub;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Sam

Quote from: Guava on October 07, 2007, 09:07:38 PM
Well, what are you waiting for? Watch Spirited Away posthaste.

The man's right, it's like having a poetic acid trip (not that I'd know), and it's just got an AMAZING story. Ever since they played it on CN, the movie's been rather popular in america, along with a lot of Miyazaki's other stuff. A lot of movie places carry it now, I know I've seen it in FYE.

BTW, I recently watched Howl's, and that movie was pretty darn good too.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Placebo Headwound

Am I the only one who didn't see what was so great about Spirited Away? psyduck;

Houdini

Quote from: Thief888 on October 07, 2007, 09:33:45 PM
Am I the only one who didn't see what was so great about Spirited Away? psyduck;
Yes.

ZGDK

I LOVE Castle in the Sky, such and amazing story with a great plot-twist.

Houdini

Quote from: ZGDK on October 08, 2007, 05:35:15 AM
I LOVE Castle in the Sky, such and amazing story with a great plot-twist.
I thought you hated anime.

The artist formally known

Kiki's Delivery Service was pretty "meh" in my opinion. Spirited Away is amazing, watch if you haven't, but it's not as good as Princess Mononoke. Howl's Moving Castle had its moments, the fire was the best part. Have yet to see Castle in the Sky.

Just looked through the Wiki and I've only really seen the ones that were in English because the others look pretty dull AND they're not in English so I probably won't be seeing them ever.

Go Up