October 11, 2024, 04:20:12 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have Computer's cell phone number

Started by Lozal, October 06, 2007, 08:27:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: WrenchNinja on October 07, 2007, 03:08:09 PM
Computers most likely has a Microsoft Sam voice.  china;
Only one way to find out.

Daddy

CloudisCool from Outsider already called him.

Houdini

Quote from: JMV290 on October 07, 2007, 03:59:35 PM
CloudisCool from Outsider already called him.
And judging by the recording of the call, Computers has a few extra chromosomes.

Tomboh

Quote from: Guava on October 07, 2007, 09:11:18 PM
And judging by the recording of the call, Computers has a few extra chromosomes.
link me

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on October 08, 2007, 11:28:01 AM
hao do i go to outsider, go to general discussion and find thread "so I called computers"?
http://gtfoutsider.com/forums/index.php?topic=23702.0
Warning!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with Outsider Forums.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on October 08, 2007, 11:29:39 AM
Warning!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with Outsider Forums.

Here's the context of the post:
QuoteWith the magic of MSN personal messages, and skype, combined into one, i conversed with Computers today. Needless to say, i want to shoot myself in the face, after talking to him for 15 minutes, give or take. My friend Genius, recorded the whole thing, too!

Anyway, Just figured i'd psyche you up, while Genius uploads the MP3 and whatnot, for ep*c l*lz.

Also, from this conversation, i managed to find his home address, and stuff such as that. 

Just a note, At about 5:30, computers thinks that if someone calls you, you don't get charged. just them. we can rape his hone bill this way, no?

Also, here's the download so people don't have to hunt for genius' Post.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cbgmdmmd3dg
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Sam

I'm listening to it now (it's about 20 minutes long), not only does Computers appear to be... eh, not put together quite right, but what I find even more humorous is that Cloud sounds like some sort of a game show host. XD

Actually, he sounds exactly like my uncle Tommy. >.>
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

FullmetalGanon

I saw that one thread at outsider and listened to most of the convo.
I actually feel bad for computers.  china;

The Oggmonster

I think there is a thread on Outsider that CLOUDISCOOL called Computers.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

V

Quote from: Kazarus on October 07, 2007, 01:12:12 AM
Uh, either you used that phrase wrong or you're getting the wrong impression here. People wouldn't act so mean toward him if they were "riding his dick," so to speak.

psyduck;

No, he used it right. You people are riding his dick.

Go Up