June 24, 2024, 11:11:07 PM

1,531,272 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How much would a Sgt Peppers album go for?

Started by Selkie, October 03, 2007, 12:47:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I will probably just keep it, just because. And especially since it's one of my favorite albums,

but how much do you think it's worth?

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

$30, if you're lucky. They're not worth as much as you think. Now if it was some rare vinyl, then you could be talking some good cash.

Houdini

A few bucks. I know I have at least one vinyl copy.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Guava on October 03, 2007, 04:30:00 PM
A few bucks. I know I have at least one vinyl copy.

A few bucks if it's not wrapped, yeah. Also, if he has the cutout in it (at least I think it came with a cutout) he could get more for it.

Like I said, $30 if he's lucky. That's a pretty high price. More likely he'd be able to sell it for more like $20 if he actually has it in perfect condition, possibly wrapped, and with the cutout.

Of course, that's assuming he sells it to the right person. If he tries to sell it locally or something, he'll be lucky to get more than $5. y;

Houdini

Quote from: Kazcadian on October 03, 2007, 04:34:14 PM
A few bucks if it's not wrapped, yeah. Also, if he has the cutout in it (at least I think it came with a cutout) he could get more for it.

Like I said, $30 if he's lucky. That's a pretty high price. More likely he'd be able to sell it for more like $20 if he actually has it in perfect condition, possibly wrapped, and with the cutout.

Of course, that's assuming he sells it to the right person. If he tries to sell it locally or something, he'll be lucky to get more than $5. y;
Indeed. He would be much better off keeping it. Plus, if it's in good condition its value will accumulate over the years.

Go Up