June 24, 2024, 10:19:08 PM

1,531,272 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Should I go see tool live.

Started by CruelPleasure, October 01, 2007, 09:27:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CruelPleasure

Wel this isn't a really big debate so I guess it belongs in GGD. So tool is playing in a city about four hours away. Tickets go on sale on the 5h so should I find a ride and go see them. Or just miss it.

Placebo Headwound

Yes.

Tool is supposed to be awesome live. wub;

tehmedic

Im not a huge Tool fan but i have heard some vids of them live and they do in fact sound amazing, especially compared other bands live.
Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond, that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives peace

The artist formally known

Claquesous

Most definitely. Tool is awesome.

Houdini

Yes. Tool is playing in my city, too. I'd go, but Zappa Plays Zappa is playing the same day and I already have tickets for that.

One Man Freak Show

Houdini

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 02, 2007, 08:01:52 PM
No. Tool sucks.
This coming from the one who loves the Across the Universe sound track. psyduck;

Houdini

I got Tool tickets yesterday.

w00t

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Guava on October 06, 2007, 01:49:00 PM
I got Tool tickets yesterday.

w00t
but I thought you didn't like Progressive rock ;-;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Houdini

Quote from: Moniker on October 06, 2007, 01:50:53 PM
but I thought you didn't like Progressive rock ;-;
When did I say that?  I don't like Porcupine Tree, but I like other progressive rock bands. I love Tool and King Crimson.

Go Up