October 05, 2024, 04:13:37 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If you're both drunk is it still rape?

Started by Daddy, September 27, 2007, 03:01:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

If both the male and the woman are intoxicated and they engage in sexual intercourse can the woman claim rape since the male was also drunk?

Daddy

Quote from: Title on September 27, 2007, 03:01:55 PM

what if she says yes after a few drinks, of which you had an equal amount so your capacity is just as diminished as hers?

Sam

IMO, she shouldn't be able to claim rape even if she was the only one drunk.

It'd be her own fucking fault.

Let's say some guy gets driunk and wakes up to a sober 400 pound woman, is he allowed to claim rape? Of course not. Same should go for girls.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on September 27, 2007, 03:03:15 PM
what if she says yes after a few drinks, of which you had an equal amount so your capacity is just as diminished as hers?
No. She got drunk, she said yes. If you were slipping alcohol into her drink or something, than maybe it was rape. But she willingly got drunk and said yes.

Pash

Sam

Quote from: Pash on September 27, 2007, 03:45:33 PM
Is it possible for a woman to rape a man?

If you think about it, yeah. Of course, it's not the same kind of literal forced rape, but they can drug him, get him drunk, that kind of thing.

Or tie him to a bed, force him to get a boner and ride him like a horsey.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Skankity-Skank-Skank on September 27, 2007, 03:47:28 PM
If you think about it, yeah. Of course, it's not the same kind of literal forced rape, but they can drug him, get him drunk, that kind of thing.

Or tie him to a bed, force him to get a boner and ride him like a horsey.

Plus, if a man is scared, they get a boner. If a man is scared to be raped, it makes it easier for the woman to rape him. gonk;

Daddy

Quote from: Pash on September 27, 2007, 03:45:33 PM
Is it possible for a woman to rape a man?
Yes, I learned about it four years ago.

The teacher said that if the woman is too aggressive it can trigger an erection in the male.  She said fear can also do the same thing.

The artist formally known

I heard that if shes drunk and you're not, it's rape but I don't know if it's true.

Is that what this thread is about?

Samus Aran

By the current law, intoxicated consent is not recognized in court as actual consent. If you were both drunk, it can still be considered rape, and you could still be charged with rape, but of course there's a good chance that your sentence would decrease in extremity.

Whether or not she got drunk at her own will doesn't matter for the charges.

C.Mongler

If she left the fucking kitchen, its not rape.

Tomboh

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 27, 2007, 05:05:00 PM
If she left the fucking kitchen, its not rape.
what if she was inbetween kitchen and livingroom? like, in the doorway, and you had sex in the doorway

then what

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on September 27, 2007, 04:30:07 PM
By the current law, intoxicated consent is not recognized in court as actual consent. If you were both drunk, it can still be considered rape, and you could still be charged with rape, but of course there's a good chance that your sentence would decrease in extremity.

Whether or not she got drunk at her own will doesn't matter for the charges.
If she pressed charged could I also press charges against her?

I just want to cover all of my bases. :3

~Fiesta~

If both were intoxicated then it was not rape, just a stupid decision on both of their parts.

Stupid wom!n always saying it was rape.  navi;

Go Up