October 06, 2024, 12:26:41 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cool dreams ITT

Started by Claquesous, September 27, 2007, 01:30:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Claquesous

I was being chased by a child molester, across a stone bridge. It wasn't really a bridge, because it went down into the water to the bottom, which was only about 4 feet. At the far end was a Japanese gate. It was red, and had some ornate symbol swirly things on it in yellow. At that same end were some stone steps leading down into the water. The steps in the water were dark and had lots of algae on them. There were also lots of dead bodies scattered around on the bottom. They looked like something out of a surrealist painting. Kinda like the blue weird people in the Elfin Lied intro. So the child molester was chasing me across the bridge, and I knew he couldn't go in the water for whatever reason. I saw the dead bodies and hesitated, but jumped in and sank to the bottom. I could breathe underwater. I looked up at him. The Japanese gate was behind him and sun was reflecting off the water. It looked very cool, besides the child molester.

I want to draw that last scene, but I suck at drawing, and especially shading and the coloring of the water with the sun's reflections.

Post your dreams.

ncba93ivyase

I'm in school in my underpants and no one even notices.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TheDarkChief

Once I dreamed that I was the hulk. I was fucking smashing everything.

Then I woke up.

Daddy

I was walking down the street and some guy in a suit was carrying a sack of money.  He walked into me and started swearing at me.  A car came speeding up to the curb and more men in suits came out and ushered him into the car.  I then noticed the license plate said "Donofrio"(it was my french teacher's last name).  I then found out they had mob connections and they kidnapped some chick named Sage and I had to try saving her and then we were about to have sex and my alarm clock went off.  gonk;

The artist formally known

YPrrrr

I was in my room, then some guy says "oh no you don't" and knifes me.

Someone's preventing me from dreaming gonk;

Feynman

I was waiting in an elevator with some stranger for seven hours.

Title27GT

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 27, 2007, 02:40:28 PM
I was waiting in an elevator with some stranger for seven hours.
HELP IS ON THE WAY

DO NOT EVACUATE

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Travis

I dream I fall like, 200,000 feet or something on a weekly basis.

Commander Fuckass

I once ate a bowl of boo berry cereal.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

September 28, 2007, 12:55:11 AM #11 Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 01:00:08 AM by Kaz
I once had a dream that everyone in my school turned into cats and we were in a big musical. It was crazy. I remember the last musical number being about me as a cat getting Britney (a girl who I really liked at the time) as a cat to fall for me and have a cat marriage.

I think that was when I was about 8.

More recently (last November), I had a rather strange post-apocolyptic dream. It was really weird. And it's kind of a long read, so...yeah. For anyone who actually wants to read all this, tell me what you make of it.

It started out with me wandering around in some barren land, basically freezing my ass off. It was winter, because there was snow falling. I walked into a lifeless town to discover that the beasts that had caused the apocolypse were still around, stomping about and making horrible shrieking noises (they sounded just like those dark creatures in Twilight Princess, and looked quite a bit like them too...but this was before I had ever played the game).

I was moving low to the ground and silently, ducking behind remains of cars and such, until I looked up and realized I was standing at the foot of a tall boarding-house type of building. At that point I knew I had seen the building before, but I couldn't remember where or when.

The door had been ripped off the hinges, so I simply walked in and began walking up the staircase until I reached the top floor. As I walked up there, I wondered to myself why nothing in the house seemed to be destroyed. I turned into a long hallway on the top floor, and then stopped. I looked behind me and noticed a door...it was cracked open slightly. I moved my hand to open it, but something in my mind told me not to...some sense of horrible foreboding told me there was something evil in that room.

So I walked down to the other side of the hallway, surprised to see light shining out from under a door. I slowly opened the door and walked in, ready for whatever I might come across. I notice that there are things scattered about in the room...books, CDs, movies...and a small TV that was turned on, showing nothing but static. The light was coming from a lamp next to the TV. I walk in all the way, shut the door behind me, and walk over to the far corner of the room, where a matress lay, obviously used recently.

I suddenly sense that I'm not alone, and I turn around, suddenly finding myself face-to-face with a girl my age...completely nude (keep in mind this is not an erotic dream. No, I was not aroused). I spoke to her, asking her name, but she said nothing. She simply stood there, naked, her eyes half open with a dead look on her face. She reached up with one hand and gently stroked my cheek, then pulled it away, and promptly turned around to sit down and stare at the staticy TV.

At this point I was confused, yes, but I was more happy to actually see another human being. I stayed with her, gathering my own thoughts, wondering what I could do to keep living. She had some food, and provided both of us with a small meal...soon after, I went to bed, but she kept on watching that TV, as if waiting for something to appear on the screen. 

I awoke late at night to find that she had gone to bed as well, laying on her matress, uncovered. I wondered how she could stay naked like that and not be cold, what with it being winter outside. But then I wondered why I wasn't cold, either. It seemed to be quite warm in the room.

Out of boredom and curiosity, I got up and walked out of the room, gazing at that evil door across the hall. I reluctantly walked toward it, feeling my heart pound with fear that I didn't understand. I slowly opened the door and walked inside, finding myself in what appeared to be a child's room. There was a bunk bed on the other side of the room. I walked over to it, and then suddenly...I remembered. This was my room...and my brother's as well (I don't even have a brother really). I suddenly burst into tears as I realized...everyone I knew and loved was dead. I didn't have any recollection of how the world came to be like this or how long I had been alive...but somehow I knew I was the only one in my family still alive.

I sat down, my tears still flowing, on my brother's bed. The bottom bunk. For some reason, as I gazed around the room, I suddenly realized that there was something under the pillow on his bed. I don't know how I knew...I just did. I reached my hand under and found my hand to be on the handle of a large knife. And at that very moment, something pierced my stomach. I looked down and saw the shiny blade of the knife I had just been touching sticking out of my front. I collapsed as I saw the face of my brother, lifeless, his eyes empty black holes, staring up at me. It was him...he killed me. I fell onto the floor and felt the knife being driven farther into me, my blood pooling all around me. And still the same knife was in my hand.

Then, as everything went dark, I was thrust into a memory that had since been long-gone. The room was the same, but lit brightly. It was sunny outside, and everything seemed right. I was laying on my bed, the top bunk, reading a book. I was only 12 years old, or something like that. My mother was in the room as well, vaccuuming. Suddenly, I heard her scream and shout my brother's name. I looked up and saw her bent over, her hand grasping at a knife blade that had pierced her stomach. My brother was standing there, grinning maniacally as he drove the knife deeper into our mother's body. I looked in terror, unable to move, watching as she slowly died, laying on that floor crying as her blood flowed deep into the carpet. Then everything went dark again...

At that point, I woke up. I was scared and yet...fascinated. I didn't know what the hell to make of the dream. I seem to recall that there was more to the dream, probably dealing with the girl. I wish I could remember more about her.

If you actually read that, you're amazing.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazcadian on September 28, 2007, 12:55:11 AM
I once had a dream that everyone in my school turned into cats and we were in a big musical. It was crazy. I remember the last musical number being about me as a cat getting Britney (a girl who I really liked at the time) as a cat to fall for me and have a cat marriage.

Furfag.
QuoteIf you actually read that, you're amazing.
i no srsly spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up