Why do people think FFVII is better than all of the rest FF'S? D:

Started by demonprince, May 05, 2007, 02:33:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

demonprince

For One I think FFVI is so much better, Awesome characters and you get to switch your party during battle.

oh, Don't forget Kefka and his awesome Theme.
http://www.digitpress.com/dpsoundz/mid/ff3kefka.mid

The artist formally known

Because it was the first 3D Final Fantasy, same with OoT. Sure the game was good, but because it was the first FF to have 3D, it made the game way way way over rated.

UnagiPower

Quote from: steal on May 05, 2007, 04:31:34 PM
Quote from: Reaper on May 05, 2007, 04:20:44 PM
Because it was the first 3D Final Fantasy, same with OoT. Sure the game was good, but because it was the first FF to have 3D, it made the game way way way over rated.
I hated the graphics in FF VII and it's still my favorite. y;

Gameplay wise, I'd say it's about on an equal level as FF VI, but it's the story that pushes it beyond the mark for me.

The story is epic spam;

ncba93ivyase

I also can't see how anyone can really like Super Mario 64. Sunshine was improved in every single way, yet people still have orgasms from that horrible, blocky bastard of a game.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

demonprince

Quote from: Lawlz on May 05, 2007, 04:43:57 PM
I also can't see how anyone can really like Super Mario 64. Sunshine was improved in every single way, yet people still have orgasms from that horrible, blocky bastard of a game.
Same with Super mario kart  gonk;

V

I still think FFVIII is the best of all Final Fantasy's.

UnagiPower

I like them both... But Sunshine was more creative+fun

The Oggmonster

Thats because people only played that game.

I also think VI is better.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

The artist formally known

You're right but improving a game doesn't always make it better  psyduck;

There weren't any other games out there like Super Mario 64 when it first came out, yet there were so many other games like Super Mario Sunshine; plus most people who played Super Mario Brothers played it when they were about 5+, and they played Super Mario World when they were about 7+, then they played Super Mario 64 when they were about 12+, then people played Super Mario Sunshine when they were about 15+.

Mario didn't seem to make the game more widely acceptable to mid teenagers with Super Mario Sunshine.  gonk;

Fireman.exe

It's a good game, but it upsets me that because of it people hate VIII.  psyduck;

mariofreak55

Quote from: Reaper on May 05, 2007, 09:54:45 PM
You're right but improving a game doesn't always make it better  psyduck;

There weren't any other games out there like Super Mario 64 when it first came out, yet there were so many other games like Super Mario Sunshine; plus most people who played Super Mario Brothers played it when they were about 5+, and they played Super Mario World when they were about 7+, then they played Super Mario 64 when they were about 12+, then people played Super Mario Sunshine when they were about 15+.

Mario didn't seem to make the game more widely acceptable to mid teenagers with Super Mario Sunshine.  gonk;
You couldn't have said it any better.

Well, probably, but that was as good as I would have said it.

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Samus Aran

Quote from: Necro on May 06, 2007, 09:39:16 PM
That sounds like something from Super Mario RPG. v;

Gee, maybe because a lot of SMRPG's music is made to mimic the FF style, since Squaresoft developed it?  y;

Go Up