October 05, 2024, 04:18:37 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

okie guys, you want me to post more and spend more time here?

Started by Daddy, September 26, 2007, 09:21:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Cut the mental retardation shit.  It's making me bored.  argh;  Can't you guys post more intelligently and not turn every thread into a fucking train wreck?

I'm stuck at that NSider ripoff trying to meet my needs for posts that have varying content.  gonk;  Save me guys, Stop being fucking idiots and post better shit.

The few threads I've posted in lately all have been de-railed into stupid shit.
"o mah kockz am hard"
"no u stfu"
"no hime u sux"
"fuk u tectron"
JESUS CHRIST SAVE ME GUYS. POST LIKE FUCKING INTELLIGENT PEOPLE AND NOT LIKE THE AVERAGE NSIDER, WHICH RIGHT NOW SEEMS TO BE AT A HIGHER LEVEL. poppy;

I love Boyah but you guys are letting me down by constantly letting your posts go down the shitter.  Bassir and I will float a thread for a few days about how you guys are acting like imbeciles and you start to behave.  Once we remove the thread you regress again after a day or two.  Why?

You guys are better than that.  Also, be more active.   It gets really slow here, so I head over to NSider and end up getting caught up in that action for a few hours.  More activity would result in me not getting bored and staying over here.

Please guys, increase the  quantity and quality. Also get more members, right now

--Love JMV290  wub;

ncba93ivyase

Everyone does it; even you do.

If you want some variety here, invite people. You're at another shitty forum with plenty of people, so just invite people that you think are pretty cool. Seeing as how you have admin powers there... psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 26, 2007, 09:23:25 PM
Everyone does it; even you do.

Not on the scale that other people do.

And will you wait until Snorkel and I finalize everything before pushing me?   Once we get everything settled I'll me more active here and be able to try recruiting members.  You're not giving us time to go through with everything.  It's only been about 4 days.

V

Daddy

Daddy

Quote from: Genius on September 26, 2007, 09:56:17 PM
lol
hai its my sage guy

You were there when they started bitching at me for saying "Fuck you" to some guy.  caterpie;

Do you have any idea what is happening with M_F?

Genius

Quote from: JMV290 on September 26, 2007, 09:57:26 PM
hai its my sage guy

You were there when they started bitching at me for saying "Fuck you" to some guy.  caterpie;

Do you have any idea what is happening with M_F?

I'm always there.  Watching.

Like a creepy 40 year-old pedo.

And yes, yes I do.   psyduck;

Daddy

Quote from: Genius on September 26, 2007, 09:59:57 PM
I'm always there.  Watching.

Like a creepy 40 year-old pedo.

And yes, yes I do.   psyduck;
Good, he's such an idiot.  gonk;  You should see the stuff he says in the internal board.  edumacate;

Genius

Quote from: JMV290 on September 26, 2007, 10:03:41 PM
Good, he's such an idiot.  gonk;  You should see the stuff he says in the internal board.  edumacate;

I'm quite aware.  I hated him at the old forum, and he hasn't improved at all since.  He's bad enough on the publicly viewable boards, I'd hate to see what he says on the internal board.  There's a reason I turned half the forum against him at the old place.  psyduck;

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

NO. FUCK YOU.

Non-retard posts are the reason I leave forums.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Genius on September 26, 2007, 10:09:05 PM
I'm quite aware.  I hated him at the old forum, and he hasn't improved at all since.  He's bad enough on the publicly viewable boards, I'd hate to see what he says on the internal board.  There's a reason I turned half the forum against him at the old place.  psyduck;
We're talking about who now?

guff

Go Up