October 04, 2024, 10:26:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

When a teenage guy says he doesn't want action...

Started by Selkie, September 26, 2007, 12:17:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

It's the most idiotic thing in the world.

It's a fact that they are only sdaying that to cover it up that they cvan't get it.

Seriously, be like me, and don't deny the fact: I AM A LOSER WHO CAN'T GET ANY ACTION!  gonk;

It sounds much less idiotic, believe it or not.

NOA_Haunted

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Yeah, I can't get any action either, but I really don't mind not having any, at least, not for now. Having a girlfriend would totally ruin my grades. edumacate;

ncba93ivyase

A girl named Cheyenne would put out at any time, but I really don't want it. When I say teen sex disgusts me, I'm serious. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on September 26, 2007, 01:02:28 PM
A girl named Cheyenne would put out at any time, but I really don't want it. When I say teen sex disgusts me, I'm serious. psyduck;

You could probably eat a meal while watching a woman masturbate with an octopus or some crazy shit, yet teen sex disgusts you....

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SELKIE on September 26, 2007, 01:03:55 PM
You could probably eat a meal while watching a woman masturbate with an octopus or some crazy shit, yet teen sex disgusts you....
Because that woman is an adult, and [probably] knows what she is doing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

There are many sluts out there, any guy can get some from them but thats no challenge

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on September 26, 2007, 01:05:33 PM
Because that woman is an adult, and [probably] knows what she is doing.

Alright, so if the hottest girl your age in the world went up to you and asked you for sex (lol), you wouldn't give it to her?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: SELKIE on September 26, 2007, 02:23:49 PM
Alright, so if the hottest girl your age in the world went up to you and asked you for sex (lol), you wouldn't give it to her?

THINK OF THAT HOT RUSSIAN SOMETHING CHICK WITH THE ACCENT, LAWLZ. powerofone;

The artist formally known

Quote from: SELKIE on September 26, 2007, 02:23:49 PM
Lawlz is gay, you mean guy  argh;

Kalahari Inkantation

Pash

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 26, 2007, 02:24:28 PM
THINK OF THAT HOT RUSSIAN SOMETHING CHICK WITH THE ACCENT, LAWLZ. powerofone;
I could never see myself sticking it in her pooper. psyduck;

I'll have a greater interest in sex some day, but as of now, it's not something I'm going to even bother worrying about.

Go Up