October 04, 2024, 12:30:24 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT blowjobs

Started by V, September 25, 2007, 07:31:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

chick [10:25 P.M.]:  ok
Bapeboy P [10:25 P.M.]:  So, when are you finishig the job?
chick [10:25 P.M.]:  i dont know
Bapeboy P [10:26 P.M.]:  oh lawd
chick[10:27 P.M.]:  what
Bapeboy P [10:27 P.M.]:  Nothing...
chick [10:27 P.M.]:  nah say it
Bapeboy P [10:28 P.M.]:  You sure?
chcick[10:28 P.M.]:  ya say it
Bapeboy P [10:28 P.M.]:  I can be pretty blunt about things...
djkhsdjdf [10:29 P.M.]:  say it
Bapeboy P [10:29 P.M.]:  I would like you to finish giving me head, because last time I didn't get off. :-D
ghhg[10:29 P.M.]:  ya
Bapeboy P [10:30 P.M.]:  Is that a yes?
ghhg [10:30 P.M.]:  i dont know
ghhgh[10:30 P.M.]:  lately yew been acting like im just the girl to give yew head. dats why i said the friends thing
Bapeboy P [10:30 P.M.]:  Uh, what do you want from me?
liKEOMqiMSOBORED [10:30 P.M.]:  like i didnt mind doing it but i would of hoped we would of been friends. i mean yew say we are.. but i dunno
Bapeboy P [10:31 P.M.]:  What? We are friends...
ghhh [10:31 P.M.]:  ohhh k

Samus Aran

Exploitation is fun.  navi;

V

mariofreak

wait that girl gave you head?

pics now

V

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 25, 2007, 07:34:54 PM
wait that girl gave you head?

pics now

yes, she did. Saturday night, actually.

And no pics. I went below my standards and allowed her to lick my penis. I am somewhat ashamed of myself.  psyduck;

Himu

I hope I dont get treated like that.

V

Quote from: Precious on September 25, 2007, 07:37:50 PM

Don't be a complete idiot like she.

Hime, if only you could see the kind of texts this girl sends me. I swear on my mother's grave I didn't even try to get head...she fucking threw it at me.  psyduck;

Feynman

Your constant reminders of you being sexually active is really starting to look like some act you're trying to pull off to make you look better than us.

Quote from: V on September 25, 2007, 07:38:58 PM
she fucking threw it at me.  psyduck;

Shut up.

Quote from: Precious on September 25, 2007, 07:37:50 PM

You mean like a non-existing woman who goes by the alias of "chick"? Don't worry.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 25, 2007, 07:43:53 PM
Your constant reminders of you being sexually active is really starting to look like some act you're trying to pull off to make you look better than us.

Why are you paying so much attention to these "constant" reminders? You jealous?

Seriously, settle down Bassir. He hasn't given us that many reminders. In fact, I give more reminders than he does.

Himu

Quote from: V on September 25, 2007, 07:38:58 PM
Don't be a complete idiot like she.

Hime, if only you could see the kind of texts this girl sends me. I swear on my mother's grave I didn't even try to get head...she fucking threw it at me.  psyduck;
I wouldnt do it if I was asked.  It's called dignity.

Feynman

Quote from: Kaz on September 25, 2007, 07:45:47 PM
Why are you paying so much attention to these "constant" reminders? You jealous?

I remember topics almost identical to this one. And I really don't want a sexual life right now.

V

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 25, 2007, 07:43:53 PM

Shut up.

You mean like a non-existing woman who goes by the alias of "chick"? Don't worry.

She has a s/n. I am keeping it secret because I know how you people are. Also, I don't feel I am "above" any of you. And I speak on sexual subjects sparingly.

And am I not an active member here? I like to share my experiences outside of the internet with my fellow Boyagers, sorry if that is an inconvience to you, Bassir. Idiot.  

V

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 25, 2007, 07:47:50 PM
I remember topics almost identical to this one. And I really don't want a sexual life right now.

Yes, I made one identical to this one, MONTHS BACK. And that one was about sex, not bjs. spam;

And this is a different girl. Once again, sorry I like to share things with you guys. It's not like I throw it in people's face all the time.

Feynman

Quote from: V on September 25, 2007, 07:49:55 PM
I like to share my experiences outside of the internet with my fellow Boyagers, sorry if that is an inconvience to you, Bassir. Idiot. 

An IM conversation is still the internet. And apology not accepted.

Here at Boyah--it's either these types of responses, or "okay cool". It's all a matter of what pops up.

V

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 25, 2007, 07:53:58 PM
An IM conversation is still the internet. And apology not accepted.

Here at Boyah--it's either these types of responses, or "okay cool". It's all a matter of what pops up.

Okay cool.

Anyway, lock because I seem to flaunt my sexual experiences too much.

Go Up