IS THERE ANYTHING YOU DO IN SCHOOL THAT ATTRACTS A LOT OF ATTENTION?

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 25, 2007, 03:11:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

j o e i n c

[hedy]Zidone

I write extremely fast in cursive. I forgot how to write in print. china;

Also, I'm the fastest typer in the school.

Also, I'm left-handed. psyduck;

Selkie

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Quote from: Zidone on September 25, 2007, 03:52:24 PM
I write extremely fast in cursive. I forgot how to write in print. china;

Also, I'm the fastest typer in the school.

Also, I'm left-handed. psyduck;

I write extremely small, I mean it, I write smaller than most girls, and in cursive too. I'm also the fastest typist in my school...  But I'm right-handed.  caterpie;

Samus Aran

Speaking of writing, I get attention for the way I write because I apparently print too neatly. It always looks like a girl wrote it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on September 25, 2007, 03:11:17 PM
Whenever I'm called on to read, I read incredibly fast, and not many people aside form the teacher and I can understand it.

It was funny hearing people says stuff like "damn nigga, check dat shit" while I was reading, and then seeing the entire class go into an uproar when I finished a short chapter in 2 minutes. The next two or three minutes of class, the kids just kept talking about how fast I read, and I didn't know whether to be proud or embarrassed. caterpie;

BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT, MY HARBL BECAME HARD BECAUSE THE RUSSIAN BABE THAT HAS TROUBLE SPEAKING ENGLISH WHENEVER SHE GETS NERVOUS TAPPED ME ON THE SHOULDER TO READ AND I READ FIVE TIMES AS MUCH AS HER IN ABOUT A TENTH OF HER TIME. She looked at me and smiled for the rest of class; either because I just seem like a nerd or she was impressed. navi;

Or maybe she likes you. =^o^=

Go Up