IS THERE ANYTHING YOU DO IN SCHOOL THAT ATTRACTS A LOT OF ATTENTION?

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 25, 2007, 03:11:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Whenever I'm called on to read, I read incredibly fast, and not many people aside form the teacher and I can understand it.

It was funny hearing people says stuff like "damn nigga, check dat shit" while I was reading, and then seeing the entire class go into an uproar when I finished a short chapter in 2 minutes. The next two or three minutes of class, the kids just kept talking about how fast I read, and I didn't know whether to be proud or embarrassed. caterpie;

BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT, MY HARBL BECAME HARD BECAUSE THE RUSSIAN BABE THAT HAS TROUBLE SPEAKING ENGLISH WHENEVER SHE GETS NERVOUS TAPPED ME ON THE SHOULDER TO READ AND I READ FIVE TIMES AS MUCH AS HER IN ABOUT A TENTH OF HER TIME. She looked at me and smiled for the rest of class; either because I just seem like a nerd or she was impressed. navi;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

Yes, my videos. It also got a lot of attention from the board of education spam;

Wrench

I'm normally heard talking when the room goes silent.  edumacate;

Samus Aran

When I played my guitar in English class one time because it was my "costume" for the dress-up poetry thing we were doing (really hard to explain in just one sentence why we had to do this, but let's just say it had to with Cantebury Tales). But yeah, my poem was about a musician, so I played my guitar whilst reciting it. It was just a simple chord progression, but everyone was like "dayuuuum."

Feynman

People enjoy hearing my wild, racist, "weird" opinions on things; and they just love having me in their group for a presentation, they love the comments I make during class.

Amazingly, they think I'm funny, a jerk, and a nerd all together. spam;

Kalahari Inkantation

I get attention for reading fast, too. People are also amazed by the fact that I can read upside-down. china;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Selkie

My blatant inability to understand simple concepts yet figure out worldly ideas on a dime.

Kalahari Inkantation

Oh yeah, also, everyone is amazed by my writing skill and large vocabulary, and my "amazing" ability to read huge words no one's ever seen before. burned;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I'm an actor in the drama club

which, in a small southern town, adds up to "HAW HAW U DUM DRAMA FAG"...

also I write in cursive

Sam

..You don't want to know the kind of things I do for attention.

Dressing as a pirate
Dressing as Link
Staging sword fights in the center of the lunch room
Cutting my hair during fifth period. (I totally did that today)

..I forget, but I'm a total attention whore. If the people in my school don't know me by name, they at least know me by "nerdy girl" or "crazy whore" or something.

flower;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SELKIE on September 25, 2007, 03:19:43 PM
My blatant inability to understand simple concepts yet figure out worldly ideas on a dime.
or so you think you can
Quote from: NotSid on September 25, 2007, 03:22:44 PM
I'm an actor in the drama club

which, in a small southern town, adds up to "HAW HAW U DUM DRAMA FAG"...

also I write in cursive
I KNOW A SIR NAMED WILLIAM THAT DOES THAT. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

The people in my Advanced World History class are pretty surprised at all the things I know... Like I was the only one who knew that our numeral system is called Arabic Numerals yesterday.

Daddy

I usually sit online all class and don't talk. Today the teacher gave us some paper and gave them back and when he gave me mine he was like "James Valente, you did the best in the class". lol Calculus

That usually happens a few times every year.  I don't pay attention in class yet I do better than the other kids on the work.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up