September 20, 2024, 05:23:38 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WTF I got banned for submitting a thread for PotW

Started by Daddy, May 05, 2007, 11:32:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

QuoteWe're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

You have been banned for one week for making this post: "Re: -- The Official POTW Contest! -- This is my nomination http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=nintendogs&message.id=309978 05-03-2007 04:38 PM" Since you have been warned and temporarily banned many times before, the next ban on this account will be permanent. If you have a question about this ban, please send an e-mail to: forum_ban@noa.nintendo.com. Be sure to include your screen name in the e-mail

You have 9862 minutes remaining on the ban.

....What the hell?   

Wrench

Daddy

Riosan

They didn't even give a reason. ...Wow.  wtc;

Daddy

Quote from: Dexter on May 05, 2007, 11:48:24 AM
They didn't even give a reason. ...Wow.  wtc;
I just sent an appeal.  I really didn't break any rule this time.

anus

You nominated the NKC thread? Awesome.  china;
dicks

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Riosan

Daddy

I think they wanted me banned because I flamed them in a report.

I made a thread about Zunes and iPods.

Some one made a post saying "What the f u c k is a zune?"

I reported the post 10 times.  I came back the next day and it was still there.  I then wrote a long report ending it with "You guys fail"

Karel

Do not troll
You want to set a good example for your puppy so remember to play nice! Don't make posts or threads just to make other users upset. If you think a post is controversial, don't post it. This is the place to discuss your mutual love of puppies and Nintendogs, not get into fights.

Your ban is justified, you-.. you... you dog-hater!! :'(

Daddy

Quote from: Karel101 on May 05, 2007, 12:11:42 PM
Do not troll
You want to set a good example for your puppy so remember to play nice! Don't make posts or threads just to make other users upset. If you think a post is controversial, don't post it. This is the place to discuss your mutual love of puppies and Nintendogs, not get into fights.

Your ban is justified, you-.. you... you dog-hater!! :'(
lol.   gonk;

Go Up