September 26, 2024, 03:42:33 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Family Guy: Star Wars

Started by Geno, September 23, 2007, 10:29:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

This is most likely Family Guy's final season. The show isn't funny like it was before the middle of Season 4. All it is now it jokes repeated from previous episodes. I laugh twice at the whole hour long season premiere. When Peter (Han Solo) is trying to get the couch he found in the Death Star's garbage into the millenium Falcon while being fired at, and at the end where Chris mentions that Robot Chicken already made a Star Wars special 3 months ago.

I'm an obsessive Family Guy fan but Seth MacFarlane needs to get his head out of his butt or Family Guy is dead.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Family guy stopped being funny when they put it back on the air. emo;

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on September 23, 2007, 10:58:08 PM
Family guy stopped being funny when they put it back on the air. emo;

No, it was actually pretty funny when they brought it back. Then half-way through the season it started sucking evil monkey balls.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

V

I loved that last night. Though I can admit, older Family Guy is better.

Andrew1911

Family Guy hasn't been funny since it first aired. I will admit I liked the special, though.

Wrench

I personally liked this one a lot. They do need to get new jokes and ideas going though.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

I liked that Deal of No Deal part.  caterpie;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 24, 2007, 02:22:59 PM
I liked that Deal of No Deal part.  caterpie;
That was the gayest part in the movie. That and when Chris kills Danny Elfman. :|
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kefka on September 24, 2007, 02:26:26 PM
That was the gayest part in the movie. That and when Chris kills Danny Elfman. :|

I fell asleep after they take off from the death star and Obi-Wan is killed.

Bushy

It sucked so bad.  I only laughed when C3PO (Quagmire) made that gay joke.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Houdini

Family Guy has sunk to a new level. Star Wars parodies are the biggest cliche in the entertainment industry.

~Fiesta~

I hate star wars. This is probably why I couldn't even watch 5 minutes of last nights episode.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Kefka on September 24, 2007, 02:26:26 PM

Those were the best parts of the episode, fool.

Geno

Go Up