September 26, 2024, 03:43:31 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lolz I saw Resident Evil: Extinction

Started by Geno, September 22, 2007, 02:45:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

September 22, 2007, 02:45:26 PM Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:49:20 PM by Geno.
Pros:
FUCKING AWESOM
ZOMBIES!
ALICE KICKS ASS
FUCKING AWESOM!
Wesker looks like Wesker
Dr. Issacs mutates into those freaky Regenerator things from RE4.

Cons:
WTF HAPPENED TO JILL VALENTINE?
Intelligent Zombies? WTF
Ashanti should NEVER be in a movie about Zombies EVER. Actually, she shouldn't be an any movies.
Still no Leon :(

I give it a 7/10. This is probably the only decent video game movie series ever.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

I'm seeing it tomorrow.
Also I am also sadden that Jill isnt in it, :'(   Sienna Guillory played an awesome Jill. :'(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on September 22, 2007, 02:48:01 PM
I'm seeing it tomorrow.
Also I am also sadden that Jill isnt in it, :'(   Sienna Guillory played an awesome Jill. :'(
She was so badass emo;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on September 22, 2007, 02:52:25 PM
She made my Penis erect when she was on screen.  powerofone;
  That goes without being said.

Commander Fuckass

JGE

Just got home from the movies to see it.

Rather enjoyable film surprisingly, though it left a bit of disappointment.

Good things:
The zombie were much more realistically designed and went perfect with the environment they were placed in.
The action was by far the best of the three series (This even goes without saying the sequel was incredible).
Wesker was reasonably introduced.
Fucking Crows.
Very good special effects
Sensible plot.

Bad things:
They focused way too much on the intelligent zombies, rather than the actual normal zombies.
They killed off some very important characters (Ashanti for example whom could have had a good part in the movie) either too quick or unreasonably.
They left the ending with a lot of questioning, drifted away from the Alaska situation, had no mentioning of the survivors and what happened, plus the clone part. It was ending with a lot of holes that would need to be finished.

However, with Leon, if they did have a 4th RE movie, that would maybe tell you something. Since you know, Resident Evil 4....

Anyway, it was a okay film. I'm being generous, but I will give it a 8/10.

Placebo Headwound

RESIDENT EVIL MOVE BEING GOOD?

WHAT FAGGOTRY IS THIS?

JGE

Quote from: Thief888 on September 22, 2007, 04:16:02 PM
RESIDENT EVIL MOVE BEING GOOD?

WHAT FAGGOTRY IS THIS?

It's hard to explain, it's a movie fans and people can enjoy, but I gurantee and I know that movie cridicts (spelling?)
will hate it with a passion.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Spartan on September 22, 2007, 04:20:47 PM
It's hard to explain, it's a movie fans and people can enjoy, but I gurantee and I know that movie cridicts (spelling?)

lol critic

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on September 22, 2007, 04:20:47 PM
lol cridictators

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

UnagiPower

Andrew1911

Isn't it funny how the same people who inexplicably found the first two movies good found this one good? GEE, I WONDER WHY.

JGE

Quote from: Andrew1911 on September 22, 2007, 10:08:00 PM
Isn't it funny how the same people who inexplicably found the first two movies good found this one good? GEE, I WONDER WHY.

I hated the first one. I liked the second one though just because it made up for the first one, though the third one was decent. It really tried too hard to be honest.

Go Up