June 28, 2024, 02:04:24 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Which free MMORPGs would you recommend?

Started by Knig, September 18, 2007, 03:23:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Knig

I need a good online game, preferably free, seeing as I'm broke. What do you guys play?

..And don't even mention Runescape and Toontown. :D

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Termanian_Knight on September 18, 2007, 03:23:04 PM
I need a good online game, preferably free, seeing as I'm broke. What do you guys play?

..And don't even mention Runescape and Toontown. :D

LOL.

Also, ToonTown isn't free. psyduck;

Knig

Quote from: Boyah.net on September 18, 2007, 03:24:05 PM
LOL.

Also, ToonTown isn't free. psyduck;

Really? That just shows how much I know about it in the first place. :P

Blaze-Senpai

Placebo Headwound

Well, I guess Ragnorok on a private server is decent.

Also, Snorkel plays WoW on a private server (free server), if you want to talk to him about it.

Geno

Guild Wars
Toontown
Dungeon Runners

That's pretty much it.  caterpie;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Geno. on September 18, 2007, 04:37:11 PM
Guild Wars
Toontown
Dungeon Runners

That's pretty much it.  caterpie;
He said that he's broke, and Guild Wars costs money to buy the game.   caterpie;

But, its still the best free MMO I've ever played.

Kalahari Inkantation

mariofreak

Quote from: Title on September 18, 2007, 05:23:20 PM
Yeah, it is.
For one week... Unless they changed the policy from when I played it three years ago.

The artist formally known

Diablo 2, me and iWolf have been playing a lot of it.

We can both rush you to hell if you'd like  caterpie;

Geno

Quote from: Reefer on September 18, 2007, 07:34:45 PM
Diablo 2, me and iWolf have been playing a lot of it.

We can both rush you to hell if you'd like  caterpie;
Reaper, Diablo is so old.

Or did you just get into it for the first time? If so then right on  caterpie;
I still like Warcraft III because of the custom games. YOU CAN PLAY A FUCKING DRAGON BALL Z RTS/MMORPG!

And yes, Toontown is free now. But only to a certain point.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno. on September 18, 2007, 08:58:43 PM
Reaper, Diablo is so old.

Or did you just get into it for the first time? If so then right on  caterpie;
I still like Warcraft III because of the custom games. YOU CAN PLAY A FUCKING DRAGON BALL Z RTS/MMORPG!

And yes, Toontown is free now. But only to a certain point.
I played D2 when it was released and now I picked it up again since iWolf played.

Geno

Quote from: Reefer on September 18, 2007, 11:47:00 PM
I played D2 when it was released and now I picked it up again since iWolf played.
That's all he does nowadays.

He said he's getting Warcraft III soon so be prepared for him to leave.

Go Up