September 24, 2024, 02:12:38 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

In this thread, post your favourite PlayStation 2 game.

Started by ME##, September 16, 2007, 11:23:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

JGE

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 16, 2007, 03:35:04 PM
seyz the megaman star force fanatic.

I would have been ok with you saying the first one was better, being the original and all, third one is kind of pushing it but it did offer online so I would have delt with it, but Deadlocked? Deadlocked!? DEADLOCKED!?

That was such a bad fucking game and disgrace to the series. I'm glad IG got their act back together with Size Matters, but that doesn't make up for the shit Deadlocked was. If TOD doesn't make up for the low rate titles IG have released as of late, then the series will have gone to shit.

JGE

UnagiPower

Quote from: Spartan on September 16, 2007, 03:38:24 PM
I would have been ok with you saying the first one was better, being the original and all, third one is kind of pushing it but it did offer online so I would have delt with it, but Deadlocked? Deadlocked!? DEADLOCKED!?

That was such a bad fucking game and disgrace to the series. I'm glad IG got their act back together with Size Matters, but that doesn't make up for the shit Deadlocked was. If TOD doesn't make up for the low rate titles IG have released as of late, then the series will have gone to shit.

IG didn't make Size Matters.

Also, Deadlocked wasn't terrible. Same ol' shooting platforming, just less exploring. I liked it cause I played it often with my friend.

ME##

UnagiPower

JGE

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 16, 2007, 03:40:48 PM
IG didn't make Size Matters.

Also, Deadlocked wasn't terrible. Same ol' shooting platforming, just less exploring. I liked it cause I played it often with my friend.

Deadlocked had a shit storyline, hardly any actual elements of platforming awesomeness that made the series great, was a action oriented mission game, short as hell, shit online community, and to top it off, NO FUCKING CLANK.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Spartan on September 16, 2007, 03:42:19 PM
Deadlocked had a shit storyline, hardly any actual elements of platforming awesomeness that made the series great, was a action oriented mission game, short as hell, shit online community, and to top it off, NO FUCKING CLANK.

You're just being nit picky now.

Wrench

JGE

Wrench

Quote from: Spartan on September 16, 2007, 04:09:57 PM
How exactly was it the best?

It had more gun upgrades, a better health bar, and a great story. It also had online and siege mode.
I just missed the old hoverboard/bike races. The game was just cool.

JGE

Quote from: WrenchNinja on September 16, 2007, 04:11:54 PM
It had more gun upgrades, a better health bar, and a great story. It also had online and siege mode.
I just missed the old hoverboard/bike races. The game was just cool.

GC was longer, had a better storyline, introduced pretty much all of the basics to the Ratchet and Clank series, was the most challenging Ratchet and Clank game, etc.

The only thing UYA had over it was Online and slightly more replayability since it was so damn short.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Spartan on September 16, 2007, 04:14:27 PM
GC was longer, had a better storyline, introduced pretty much all of the basics to the Ratchet and Clank series, was the most challenging Ratchet and Clank game, etc.

The only thing UYA had over it was Online and slightly more replayability since it was so damn short.

GC had pretty unmemorable levels. Level design in the original was far superior.

Go Up