September 25, 2024, 02:21:07 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Woops, let that one slip away didn't you Apple?

Started by The artist formally known, September 12, 2007, 05:32:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strakt

ME##

Hm, I wonder how different it would have been this console generation if Microsoft never bought Bungie... And I love the beginning when the guy from Bungie says 'This is all real time'... Reminds me of basically every tech demo in existence.

The artist formally known

Quote from: ME86 on September 12, 2007, 05:55:00 PM
Hm, I wonder how different it would have been this console generation if Microsoft never bought Bungie... And I love the beginning when the guy from Bungie says 'This is all real time'... Reminds me of basically every tech demo in existence.
They want people to know, look at old PS1 games, they're amazing looking for ten years old, if it was a video, but in real time... god, it's terrible.

The Oggmonster

Yeah it was a good thing that Microsoft bought Bungie.

If that did not happen there will be no xbox 360 or halo 2 and 3.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Kalahari Inkantation

If Halo stayed on the Mac, it'd would've been Lawlz's favorite game ever, I'm 100% sure of it. china;

JGE

Quote from: Boyah.net on September 12, 2007, 08:06:10 PM
If Halo stayed on the Mac, it'd would've been Lawlz's favorite game ever, I'm 100% sure of it. china;

Great, now you're just gonna provoke the faggot.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Boyah.net on September 12, 2007, 08:06:10 PM
It's not 2D. I hate pretty much all FPSes, especially generic ones. I didn't become a Mac user until 2005.

In short, cocks.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on September 12, 2007, 08:12:01 PM
I didn't become a Mac user until 2005.
It's hard to imagine a Lawlz that isn't a Mac-fag. psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

NOA_Haunted

Go Up