September 24, 2024, 10:25:33 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bad games that you liked

Started by Houdini, September 11, 2007, 10:14:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

(kick me if this thread has already been made)

Custom Robo.

It got universally mediocre reviews, but I couldn't stop playing it. It was really fun and really addicting - when I was at school, I would suddenly think "OH GOD I MUST PLAY CUSTOM ROBO" at random intervals.

JGE

Buck Bumble.

It got average to below scores, yet I loved it.
Sadly I never owned a N64 memory card so I couldn't save it.

The artist formally known

September 12, 2007, 12:23:53 AM #2 Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 12:21:19 PM by Reefer
3D Movie Maker. I played for hours on end. I knew it was awful and I used this to my advantage for the movies I made. God I fucking loved that game.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Turok Evolution

The game was considered by most FPS-fans to be pretty lame, and most Turok fans weren't way too fond of it either. In their defenses, its story is pretty lame, and its difficulty is really through the roof compared to other FPS games at some points. And don't even get me started on the loading times. It's also disappointing that there aren't actually a whole lot of dinosaurs to kill, which seems to be a strange tradition for a series that started with "Turok: Dinosaur Hunter." I mean really, every Turok game only features so many dinosaurs. Raptors, the occasional tyrannosaur, etc. There's also some pesky Compsagnathi in this one, as well as some other dinosaurs that aren't really enemies, but you can still kill them. Also, sadly, the music is pretty sub-par, but not really horrible. In fact, not even all that noticeable.

But still, I find the game to be at least mostly enjoyable. I don't love it or anything, but I never saw the reason for the large amount of hate that the game got. And oh god I love the flight missions. They're so damn fun. And of course, the GCN version of the game looks much better than the PS2 version. As for the Xbox version, I wouldn't know. Probably about the same as GCN. The multiplayer is pretty damn fun as well.

Bushy

DBZ Sagas

I know, the graphics sucked, and it was too easy, but there was a lot of fan service and such.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

Mario Hoops 3 on 3.

Mostly bad reviews, but it's still fun to play on occasion.

mariofreak

Cruis'n USA
RuneScape
Toontown
Megaman Battle Network Series (not bad, but people seem to think so)
Kirby Air Ride
Mischief Makers
Sonic Riders
Gauntlet Legends
Final Fantasy: CC

Samus Aran

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 12, 2007, 09:56:12 PM
Kirby Air Ride

I actually liked Kirby Air Ride a lot too. I got made fun of for it. emo;

The artist formally known

BSS

Quote from: Guava on September 11, 2007, 10:14:42 PM
(kick me if this thread has already been made)

Custom Robo.

It got universally mediocre reviews, but I couldn't stop playing it. It was really fun and really addicting - when I was at school, I would suddenly think "OH GOD I MUST PLAY CUSTOM ROBO" at random intervals.
The one for the Gamecube? That may have been my favorite Gamecube game. It got mediocre reviews? I never really checked, all I know is I loved that game so much.
tbtf

Feynman

I liked Sonic and the Secret Rings and Red Steel, really.

Quote from: Jackazz on September 12, 2007, 09:57:20 PM
I actually liked Kirby Air Ride a lot too. I got made fun of for it. emo;

My friends an I only play it because of its really addicting gameplay and overall stupidity. We always end up playing it more than Smash Bros when the disc goes into the Gamecube.

YPrrrr

FF:CC One of the best FF's IMO... The turn battle thing in others just bores me
Custom Robo
Turok 64 (w/e it was called)
Jet Force Gemini
Army Men Sage's Heros

Dont know what kind of reviews those last 2 got, but it seems like not many people own them

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 13, 2007, 12:22:47 PM
Turok 64 (w/e it was called)

There were 4 Turok games on the N64. psyduck;

Do you mean...

Turok: Dinosaur Hunter?
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil?
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion?
Turok Rage Wars?

Go Up