September 25, 2024, 12:30:38 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH MY GOD! Someone is addicted...

Started by Geno, September 11, 2007, 09:00:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

15 health (Lowest you can go) But has max stats in Throw and Squirt. Who spends all their time doing that?  psyduck;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

..."who plays Toontown?" is a better question. psyduck;

Geno

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 11, 2007, 09:02:31 PM
..."who plays Toontown?" is a better question. psyduck;
I've recently started playing it emo;

It's just too damn fun.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: JMV290 on September 11, 2007, 09:27:10 PM
oh god geno
I know emo;

If you get past the fact that it's the gayest video game ever you can understand that the RPG in the game fucking owns.

ncba93ivyase

dus it wirk 4 mac

Also, I read that as "Preciousboner." caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

What the hell, Geno. Just what the hell.

mariofreak

I played this game when I was 10. I got up to about ~80 HP and was maxed out in Throw, and was pretty high up in the ranks for Trap and Squirt. It is actually not that bad of a game, I quit when I found RuneScape. Then I quit RuneScape when I realized it took up too much of my time. Anyways, yes, Toontown is a fun game.

Title27GT

Title27GT

What the hell geno? You can't even keyboard chat. The entire premise of this game sucks cock.

Geno

Quote from: Title on September 13, 2007, 08:07:44 AM
What the hell geno? You can't even keyboard chat. The entire premise of this game sucks cock.
You can keyboard chat if you add eachother to friends list through a code.

To protect kids from the real world I guess.  psyduck;

NOA_Haunted

CruelPleasure

I always thought it was some shitty 2D game. gonk;

One Man Freak Show

Who plays Toontown? Let alone pays $10 a month to play it?

Go Up