October 03, 2024, 08:24:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fuck

Started by V, September 10, 2007, 08:00:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

i can't get no creative juices flowing. This 3-4 page paper is due weds and I can't even get my intro started.

i have to write an analysis on whether or not this article regarding the Patriot Act is persusive. it states that the government used harsh methods when trying to extract information from Patriot Act detainees.

Do something to get my brain working plz.

in b4 "because posting about it will help"

stfu

iWolf

because posting about it will help

Daddy

It's actually The USA PATRIOT Act.  What I want to know is who took the time to  think of a name for the act to allow it to spell out USA PATRIOT.

JGE

Ban every person who purposely says "because posting about it will help".

ncba93ivyase

"The Patriot Act sucks, and all who disagree are mentally retarded and deserve to be castrated without anesthetics."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Spartan on September 10, 2007, 08:03:45 PM
Ban every person who purposely says "because posting about it will help".

I agree with shit lip.

prjuni

Wrench

prjuni

so the white mans post gets saved but the puerto rican ones get deleted

racist argh;

ncba93ivyase

okie

The spamminess is pissing me off.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

ok I finished the intro. should I continue, or work on it tomorrow when I have my 3 hour long break between my second and third class of the day?  burned;

hurry this decision will affect my life. |}:

JGE

Quote from: V on September 10, 2007, 08:28:41 PM
ok I finished the intro. should I continue, or work on it tomorrow when I have my 3 hour long break between my second and third class of the day?  burned;

hurry this decision will affect my life. |}:

Break.

Go Up