September 28, 2024, 07:25:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Decision on what to do with Boyah as of now

Started by The artist formally known, April 17, 2007, 04:22:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Choose now faget argh;

Option 1
2 (8.3%)
Option 2
2 (8.3%)
Option 3
12 (50%)
Option 4
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

The artist formally known

April 17, 2007, 04:22:04 PM Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 04:47:28 PM by xfollowthereaperx
If we can, we're try to combine old threads/posts and new threads/posts. If we can, here are the three options we can try, vote for the one you'd like better; if we cannot do any of the three options we're revert back to the original Boyah and lose all current posts on the temporary Boyah.

Either way, save threads on your hard drive that you've spent time on.

Option 1: Use the current temporary Boyah's database but upload old posts (Old forums and new forums will not be able to be link together, so the older posts from the original Boyah will be posted as guests)

Option 2: Use the original Boyah's database but upload the temporary database's (Old forums and new forums will not be able to be link together, so the temporary posts from the temporary Boyah will be posted as guests)

Option 3:  Start all over and do not upload older posts at all. Either way all luts and arcade scores will probably not be transfered over no mater what we do, sorry! (This means getting rid of all posts on temporary Boyah as well.)

Option 4: Go back to regular Boyah at the end of the month and lose all temporary Boyah posts.

Fucking choose  argh;

Feynman

lol im juz uploadn da pozts 4frm boyah 1.0 :| dezz pozts wil complicat thingz

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Tri4se

anus

I say go with Option 3. If the posts are going to be displayed as guest posts, why upload them back at all?

Just start anew. fro;
dicks

Feynman

THIS IS TEMP BOYAH, WE GO BACK TO BOYAH REGULAR AT THE END OF MONTH NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS SAY.

Quote from: Eminem on April 17, 2007, 04:23:35 PM
lol im juz uploadn da pozts 4frm boyah 1.0 :| dezz pozts wil complicat thingz
Hey cutie pie, wouldn't it make it easier for you and me if we started all over? wub;

Feynman

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 17, 2007, 04:26:19 PM
Hey cutie pie, wouldn't it make it easier for you and me if we started all over? wub;

Nope. I find it fairly easy to download the database from HostingLagoon's DirectAdmin, GZIP it, and restore it using our brand spankin' new cPanel. voomts;

Daddy

You can change your votes, option 4 is added.

ncba93ivyase

3: If we go back to the old forum, we have to look back at our shitty past and deal with a lower PPD. Now that we can start all over, we'll have a higher PPD and even the worst dumbasses can get a fresh start.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tri4se

Quote from: Lawlz on April 17, 2007, 04:41:35 PM
3: If we go back to the old forum, we have to look back at our shitty past and deal with a lower PPD. Now that we can start all over, we'll have a higher PPD and even the worst dumbasses can get a fresh start.
And I just got 2k too.  gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Tri4se on April 17, 2007, 04:42:10 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 17, 2007, 04:41:35 PM
And I just got 2k too.  gonk;
I was just a few from 5,000. I don't care.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Feynman

IT'S CALLED PHPMYADMIN AND CPANEL PEOPLE, WE CAN DO AMAZING THINGS WITH PHPMYADMIN AND CPANEL. argh;

Go Up