September 28, 2024, 06:18:35 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

it was my birthdaty today

Started by The artist formally known, September 09, 2007, 07:51:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

ok so i wake up this morning it's my birthday and i'm all excited I knew that my mom got me an xbox 360 with 10 games i was pumped...it all went downhill from there...

so my mom comes in and gives me a birthday card...whatever i pretend to read it and throw away and give the bitch a hug (why the FUCK does she always do that) so shes like "i bet you're gonna love your gift honey!! i've been working all year on it!!! the mortage is late but i don't care as long as you're happy!"

so she comes in with this HUGE box..i'm busy thinkin "that box is T00 big for a freakin 360...i hope this is a trick"

so i open the box and la dee fri*cken da gues what i see...a fricken terabyte hard drive with two nvidia 8800gtx's and some mobo and a 24 inch hd monitor...i'm so pissed i start crying.

I tell that fuckin bitch "HELLO MOM...you BITCJ this wasn't what i wanted" and i smash the monitor and throw the gtx's at her i'm so steaming mad...i've got tears streaming down my eyes and i'm furious...how DARE she do this to me.

now i have to fuckin wait 2 weeks for my goddamn allowance to add up enough for an xbox...and it's the fuckin core one!!! i have to wait a week more for the good one...my mom is so fuckin stupid I hate everything about her...

tl;dr WORST 10th birthday EVER

V

YPrrrr

I lol'd.

I've seen kids pull that crap all the time

Title27GT

Title27GT

V

Blaze-Senpai

360 < All of that, if it was true.

Title27GT

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on September 09, 2007, 07:58:38 PM