September 28, 2024, 12:24:01 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

School can officially suck my fucking penis.

Started by Title27GT, September 09, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

Jesus christ.
School is really starting to piss me off. Sundays which I already hated, I hate more now because I'm still in summer mode and stay up til 2ish-3ish and then when School comes around I have to completely reset my sleep cycle to fall asleep at 11:30ish, which I usually fail at :'(

also homework can lick my steroid-enhanced clitoris

ME##

You're lucky you haven't started it yet, I've barely been going for a week and a half, I've already had four stories for English, and I've three projects, one for biology and two for Advanced World History. And on Monday, I have to start swimming.

Zack777

I did my homework on Friday and I just drink a RockStar if I need to reset my sleep cycle

BSS

Quote from: Title on September 09, 2007, 05:20:18 PM
School can officially suck my fucking penis.

also homework can lick my steroid-enhanced clitoris

I never knew that about you, Title. yes;
tbtf

Title27GT

Quote from: ME86 on September 09, 2007, 05:22:33 PM
You're lucky you haven't started it yet, I've barely been going for a week and a half, I've already had four stories for English, and I've three projects, one for biology and two for Advanced World History. And on Monday, I have to start swimming.
O LAWD YOU'RE AN IDIOT

Title27GT

Quote from: steal on September 09, 2007, 05:21:59 PM
how do steroids enhance one's clitoris?
It grows to the point of having an actual penis.

ME##

Tomboh

Quote from: Title on September 09, 2007, 05:23:29 PM
O LAWD YOU'RE AN IDIOT
hows that make idiot? its teh faggot in him that makes him stupid

Also: stfu no one wants to hear complaining about obvius thingz that suk

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Commander Booty Call, AKA Zack777 on September 09, 2007, 05:22:40 PM
I did my homework on Friday and I just drink a RockStar if I need to reset my sleep cycle
Energy drinks don't do shit for you.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snorkel

I've gotten used to getting to bed by 12:30-1am, and tonight I'll probably be asleep by 11, because I only slept for a couple hours on my friend's floor last night and I'm fucking tired.

Wrench

I'm having sleeping problems as well. I can't fall asleep before midnight. gonk;

UnagiPower

Geno

I like school.

Not the learning part though. The part where I hang with all my friends.  wub;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

school sucks myface;

Quote from: Geno. on September 09, 2007, 07:00:14 PM
I like school.

Not the learning part though. The part where I hang with all my friends.  wub;

Sounds like you're either in a shitty high school or you're still in middle school. psyduck;

Go Up