October 03, 2024, 06:26:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the fuck at the general PSP board.

Started by ME##, September 08, 2007, 06:52:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&thread.id=3148688&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

QuoteSCEA and SCEE fighting for power

For along time, SCEE has been sending over the drones to these forums to discuss a certain subject we no longer may discuss about the PSP in an attempt to make SCEA lose money so they could take over the American branch and have SCEE control Europe and America.... But SCEA crushed them by disallowing it to be discussed here when the slim launched so less people would be pirating. Seems like SCEA stopped SCEE, huh? Not really, because SCEE has a secret plan for the PSP in Europe to get people in America to buy from them instead.

Looks like SCEE is looking for total control of America... What next? Asia? They might just take over Sony someday with their dictatorship styled views...

psyduck;

Blaze-Senpai

ME##

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on September 08, 2007, 07:07:14 PM
What the fuck? Sony is fighting itself?

Well, it has been widely known that the old Sony would have internal struggles, but I think this is just some crazy person with too much time on their hands. But, I may be wrong, and if I am, and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe devourers Sony Computer Entertainment  America, we're screwed.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: steal on September 08, 2007, 07:15:04 PM
OH GOD I HAVE SWEET DREAMS FOR THE EUROPEAN VERSION OF THE PSP SLIM BEING HOMEBREW COMPATIBLE.
YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SUCK THAT DUDES COCK BEFORE THAT HAPPENS. faggot
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Ash

And so the downfall of Sony begins.  magician;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ash on September 09, 2007, 06:44:24 PM
And so the downfall of Sony begins.  magician;
Sony has always been down the shitter. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Blaze-Senpai

Ash

Blaze-Senpai

Go Up