September 26, 2024, 03:45:19 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I don't rap for Dead Presidents

Started by Daddy, September 08, 2007, 12:11:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

QuoteI don't rap for dead presidents
I'd rather see the president dead
I'ts never been said
but I set precedents

That phrase from Eminem's "We as Americans" was great. It's too bad that the Secret Service actually took that as a threat and causes some problems.   It caused the released version of the song say "I'd rather see the president's head".   

k so time to dicuss the government fucking up music with their o cool terrorism attitude.

36chambers

that's rediculous that the government now thinks they have the authority to change music, it pisses me off  argh;

Selkie

Meh, eminem...

I understand that there is freedom of speech, but we have enough anti-bush songs anyway.

ncba93ivyase

I'M GOING TO KILL THE PRESIDENT.

PLZ REPORT

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

One Man Freak Show

"The president's head" doesn't even make sense. psyduck;

Samus Aran

Back when Pink Floyd released Animals, a bit of the lyrics in the song "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" caused some trouble in the US.

QuoteHey you Whitehouse, ha ha, charade you are
You house proud town mouse, ha ha, charade you are
You're trying to keep our feelings off the street
You're nearly a real treat
All tight lips and cold feet
And do you feel abused?

That was actually directed toward a British politician, Mary Whitehouse, because she was an ass. Many US politicians thought that it was directed toward the White House, and of course started some retarded anti-Pink Floyd shit or something.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Jackazz on September 17, 2007, 10:27:56 PM
Back when Pink Floyd released Animals, a bit of the lyrics in the song "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" caused some trouble in the US.

That was actually directed toward a British politician, Mary Whitehouse, because she was an ass. Many US politicians thought that it was directed toward the White House, and of course started some retarded anti-Pink Floyd shit or something.

oh thats what they say it that verse.
Sometimes I lose interest in lyrics and do other stuff.  navi;

Go Up