September 27, 2024, 12:28:15 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God, that Shun Goku Fag warned me again.

Started by Daddy, September 03, 2007, 12:26:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

September 03, 2007, 12:26:18 AM Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 12:30:58 AM by JMV290
QuoteFROM:       Moderator shun goku satsu      Add User to Friends List   ?  Add User to Ignore List
SENT:    09-03-2007 03:15 AM   

Warning

Please don't post PMs from mods. It's considered private material and is never to be posted publicly.

QuoteTO:       Moderator shun goku satsu     
SENT:    09-03-2007 03:17 AM   

Re: Warning

What about on other forums where the rules of PSU do not apply?

QuoteFROM:       Moderator shun goku satsu      Add User to Friends List   ?  Add User to Ignore List
SENT:    09-03-2007 03:20 AM   

Our power doesn't go beyond this forum for things such as PMs. Unless they're used fraudulently and it causes issues.

SENT:    09-03-2007 03:23 AM   

cool.

Also, I think you should have a mod contest with Bronsen or Humu from NSider. You remind me of them.

SENT:    09-03-2007 03:27 AM   

Never heard of them. I'm not an Nsider frequenter.

SENT:    09-03-2007 03:30 AM   

Oh, they're mods there. They also have a habit of getting on peoples' cases about every little thing.

This is the retard who warned me a few months ago for quoting a troll to support the OP of a thread and the mod claimed that I was flaming when I was obviously quoting some one since there were quotes in the post.

oh yeah, this was at PSU.

ncba93ivyase

I can't even say "SCEA does not endorse my message."

caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 03, 2007, 12:48:38 AM
I can't even say "SCEA does not endorse my message."

caterpie;
Guess what Goku's reply was.

The famous Bronsen reply, "I don't make the rules, I only enforce them".

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on September 03, 2007, 12:52:40 AM

SHUN GOKU ASDGAKJSDFH IS BRONSEN'S WEEABOO GIRLFRIEND. myface;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ash

Quote from: JMV290 on September 03, 2007, 12:52:40 AM

Pfft, surprise surprise.

luna

He's so strict.  I can't stand him.

Have you gotten warnings from Butterflybangs yet?  She actually warned me once with "Please refrain from starting rumors."   

Daddy

Quote from: Velvet on September 07, 2007, 10:34:47 PM
He's so strict.  I can't stand him.

Have you gotten warnings from Butterflybangs yet?  She actually warned me once with "Please refrain from starting rumors."   
What the fuck?

I've only been contacted by Bonnie and Shun Goku Whatever.

Bonnie was about 2 years ago asking me to change my sig(I still ahve the PM, that's why I remember), nothing major  I went over the 150kb limit.

I thought Shun Goku hated me.  It's good to know that he/she is just an asshole, and it's not something personal.

Wrench

I fucking lol'd after you said "cool. (words)"

I'm with Lawlz here.

ncba93ivyase

I remember a long, long time ago I was just being an idiotic troll and Coreno warned me. He was actually pretty reasonable. caterpie;

But Shun Gojdwgasdhlsdfg is an idiot no matter how you put it.

luna

Quote from: Lawlz on September 08, 2007, 02:04:08 PM
I remember a long, long time ago I was just being an idiotic troll and Coreno warned me. He was actually pretty reasonable. caterpie;

But Shun Gojdwgasdhlsdfg is an idiot no matter how you put it.

Coreno is the best mod, in my opinion.  He actually acts like a normal person and not a robot.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

I find it odd, I've been at the PlayStation Underground now for three yeas and I have no clue who any of the moderators are.  psyduck; But, that guy does sound like a douche.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno. on September 08, 2007, 11:11:35 PM
It's actually Bronsen.
No, Bronsen is actually intelligent. This person is far from it.

Ash

Go Up