October 04, 2024, 06:24:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How are you doing in school..?

Started by 6M69I69B9, August 28, 2007, 06:06:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

August 28, 2007, 06:06:52 PM Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 06:23:30 PM by Original_MIB
Also, is your school good or bad?

I'm kind of doing ok in school, but it's fucking hot and I see so many preppy people and wangsters, my friends are so seperated that I only see half of them through the whole day.

I don't want to make new friends, I like hanging out with old ones alot. Barely anyone talks when we all have free time to talk because we're not used to it. But it's only the 4th day of HS, maybe it'll become better if I wait.

I MISS JEN. :'(

So anyways... My school sucks, it's kind of unorganized...

EDIT: Also, it's tiring.

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

36chambers

Mines ok I guess, I only have oe class without any of my friends in it

YPrrrr

Great... I havent gotten below an A on anything yet

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 28, 2007, 06:11:05 PM
Great... I havent gotten below an A on anything yet
Same, but...

-I didn't do my Summer reading because my local library and my school's library have all of the books I need are checked out...

-I don't know how to do one part of my Science wksht.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

V

We really haven't been doing anything yet except getting our syllabuses handed to us and explained. Today was only my second day. Penn State is a great school. I just have to stay on top of my work or I will quickly become submerged under all the pressure and work that I might fail to do on time. Breaking free from my habit of procrastinating is imperative to my success in college.

YPrrrr

Quote from: The Joker on August 28, 2007, 06:13:32 PM
We really haven't been doing anything yet except getting our syllabuses handed to us and explained. Today was only my second day. Penn State is a great school. I just have to stay on top of my work or I will quickly become submerged under all the pressure and work that I might fail to do on time. Breaking free from my habit of procrastinating is imperative to my success in college.
everyone keeps telling me to go there burned; but its against my principles

6M69I69B9

Quote from: The Joker on August 28, 2007, 06:13:32 PM
Same.

I started doing alot of that in 7th grade a lot and I got my 1st D+...

mariofreak

A+ in all my classes right now.

All I've had to do is turn in syllabuses so far.

V

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 28, 2007, 06:16:26 PM
everyone keeps telling me to go there burned; but its against my principles

Why not? You don't like one of their sports teams, I'm guessing...

YPrrrr

Quote from: The Joker on August 28, 2007, 06:17:28 PM
Why not? You don't like one of their sports teams, I'm guessing...
omg, how did you know? wub;

plus I also want out of state. Pennsylvania's gotten old psyduck;

Pelelol

2 more weeks till I start, school is under construction.

Soccer has been great. I'm starting Varsity, and we're undefeated so far. Football team sucks though.

Snorkel

My school isn't bad, but it's hard. Nearly all of my classes are AP/Honors, which I guess was my choice, but this year certainly is not going to be easy... it doesn't help that for the moment I have friends in no classes save for one, but I'm going to talk to my counselor again and try to do something about that.

V

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 28, 2007, 06:18:39 PM
omg, how did you know? wub;

plus I also want out of state. Pennsylvania's gotten old psyduck;

it was painstakingly obvious, considering your love for sports in general. Also your use of the word "principle."

musica.cards

I'm doing good in school, in fact, people talk about me from time to time.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ncba93ivyase

Somehow, I have an 82 in French. It's pretty strange, because French is my best subject, and my friend that nearly failed last year has a 97.

But aside from that, it's all A's.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up