October 24, 2024, 09:16:48 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Jesus

Started by Geno, August 23, 2007, 08:24:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

August 23, 2007, 08:24:30 PM Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 09:11:44 PM by Geno.
There's a phisher going around the forums. Stop locking the threads.

E101 posted nude pics of some anime chick on the Pokemon boards. Other Nsiders are reported to be randomly posting these. NOA_MIKE has suspiciously said Do not click on the PM from L3E7P0K3WYN4U7. He is said to be hacking accounts through a website that he links to.

"Yea, to clarify...

Mike used the dude's account to issue this sound advice. If you are logged in to this website, do not click on any external links sent to you. Remember that this forum's domain is http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/, and you should always be suspicious of anything you're being linked to.

If this clown tries to send you to a phishing site, you need to let one of us know.

Hopefully that's more clear. "

From Bronsen.

This is truly epic.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Mariorocks/aaaa.jpg[/img]
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Daddy

I lol'd at the hai2u.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Houdini

Tomboh

Feynman

I must have this site. It's precious.

Go Up