October 23, 2024, 03:27:49 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You know what, guys?

Started by Feynman, August 23, 2007, 07:24:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You guys turn every topic into a meme/chat-fest. I don't mind a little chattiness and memes here and there, but it gets really annoying when it's being brought into every topic; you're stretching it farther than it can go. This is just making you guys much worse than NSider.

Cut down and start discussing more than playing around. The moderators will be deleting the retarded posts, and the administrators will be banning folks that are seriously abusing it.

That is all.

Daddy

Okay, that's 2/5 admins who agree.  Reaper has also complained about you guys being retarded making it 3/5--a majority-- of the admins who are fed up with the constant bullshit.

It's great that you love Boyah, but seriously, a lot of the posts aren't even funny. The memes are being misused, and used too often.

Just because this isn't serious discussion doesn't mean nothing is serious.

Snorkel

Make that 4/5. I completely agree.

When you're going to post "pew pew ur ded faget" or "lol" or "fuk u" or something similarly stupid and unintelligent, just don't.

I want Boyah to be active and fun and everything, but it can be done without the stupid memes and over-excessive chattiness.

Samus Aran

I'd just like to mention how the first two admins, as well as myself, will inevitably break our own rules. Bassir commonly posts threads with nothing but music. JMV is commonly known to just post lyrics, as if we actually care or something.

And of course, all three of us take part in memes (except I stayed out of pew pew).

Don't think that your new-found idea of "enforcing" rules is actually going to work.

V

Quote from: Kaz on August 23, 2007, 08:02:29 PM
I'd just like to mention how the first two admins, as well as myself, will inevitably break our own rules. Bassir commonly posts threads with nothing but music. JMV is commonly known to just post lyrics, as if we actually care or something.

And of course, all three of us take part in memes (except I stayed out of pew pew).

Don't think that your new-found idea of "enforcing" rules is actually going to work.

And your cynical view on the matter isn't helping.  argh;

Samus Aran

Quote from: V on August 23, 2007, 08:04:56 PM
And your cynical view on the matter isn't helping.  argh;

Neither is you posting "in b4 in b4 in b4" in the other thread regarding this matter. You're just as bad.

V

Quote from: Kaz on August 23, 2007, 08:05:48 PM
Neither is you posting "in b4 in b4 in b4" in the other thread regarding this matter. You're just as bad.

I thought I deleted that post.  edumacate;

Feynman

I do not.

...commonly....

wrong

Samus Aran

Quote from: V on August 23, 2007, 08:06:30 PM
I thought I deleted that post.  edumacate;

I did.

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 23, 2007, 08:06:45 PM
I do not.
wrong

rock

Remember that? You seemed to think it was a meme because you sure fucking killed it like one. Face it. Though you're not as bad as many of the users here, you still post shit that's delete-worthy as well.

Also, nobody cares about all your Ubuntu shit. Thanks for cutting down on that. I remember when that's all you posted about.

You're improving. thumbup;

V

Well, I will crack down on the stupid posts with the exception of the ones in the Chat thread.

Samus Aran

Quote from: V on August 23, 2007, 08:13:41 PM
Well, I will crack down on the stupid posts with the exception of the ones in the Chat thread.

Good idea. That's basically what I've been doing as well.

Feynman

August 23, 2007, 08:15:54 PM #11 Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:41:52 PM by Bassir C.
Quote from: Kaz on August 23, 2007, 08:09:54 PM
rock

Remember that? You seemed to think it was a meme because you sure fucking killed it like one. Face it. Though you're not as bad as many of the users here, you still post shit that's delete-worthy as well.

Oh, that. That emote was definitely a meme I participated in and pretty much started, but you certainly can't say I participated in all the memes... probably just the ones I helped start or started.

Quote from: Kaz on August 23, 2007, 08:09:54 PM
You're improving. thumbup;

Hey, everyone had those times.

Daddy

I'll stop the lyrics posts.  pseudo;

Houdini

But seriously, folks, I heartily agree. A little bit of spontaneity and such is fine, but the line has to be drawn somewhere and this kind of stuff is really getting annoying.

Snorkel

Quote from: Toast on August 23, 2007, 08:44:36 PM
But seriously, folks, I heartily agree. A little bit of spontaneity and such is fine, but the line has to be drawn somewhere and this kind of stuff is really getting annoying.

Yessir.

Go Up