October 24, 2024, 01:15:17 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Which one is worse?

Started by Reverse Psychology, August 23, 2007, 03:37:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

penis

HumuHumu...Ted
12 (63.2%)
Bronsen
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Go Down

Tomboh

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on August 25, 2007, 12:47:15 AM
i lol'd

Seriously? psyduck;
Yeah. Like when G_B makes retarded posts in my Icon thread and I send a report like "Get this moron to stop posting in my thread" she gets all pissy. The only one I understand her doing that is another time G_B posted in my thread and I sent a report going something like "Stop enjoying his brown-nosing for a second so you can delete this post". Then she went beserk.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 25, 2007, 12:50:25 AM
Yeah. Like when G_B makes retarded posts in my Icon thread and I send a report like "Get this moron to stop posting in my thread" she gets all pissy. The only one I understand her doing that is another time G_B posted in my thread and I sent a report going something like "Stop enjoying his brown-nosing for a second so you can delete this post". Then she went beserk.
Hell, I would too. But you shouldn't be insulting users, you know how the NOA's and Mods are.

Tomboh

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on August 25, 2007, 12:54:12 AM
Hell, I would too. But you shouldn't be insulting users, you know how the NOA's and Mods are.
I'm not talking about her just saying "Don't call people stupid". She types a whie damn essay on how she doesn't like me calling someone stupid.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 25, 2007, 12:56:28 AM
I'm not talking about her just saying "Don't call people stupid". She types a whie damn essay on how she doesn't like me calling someone stupid.
Everytime? And people say I don't have a life...

Tomboh

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on August 25, 2007, 12:57:33 AM
Everytime? And people say I don't have a life...
Only twice. The older one got deleted when they had the massive PM delete, but the Brown nosing is rather recent.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 25, 2007, 12:59:16 AM
Only twice. The older one got deleted when they had the massive PM delete, but the Brown nosing is rather recent.
People are stupid anyway,We just accept and move on.

Go Up